About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Updates.

Well quite a lot has been happening, and I haven't got the time to update much.

Or perhaps I was just lazy.

Anyways back to topic. So on 22nd of March, it was the last, LAST day of Deutschkurs. It's a Thursday. Yes.

So Deutschkurs begins as usual, but Panyada and us the Malaysians have to do a presentation about our country. Actually it was supposed to be the day before, but there wasn't enough time, I think. I don't know cause I left early.

After the presentation, Herr Glanzmann distributed out a test. A end of Deutschkurs test. He gave us a 10 minutes break before the test, and us, being typical Asians, took out our books, and was cramming all the grammar notes we learned whereas the others were just enjoying themselves. Surprisingly, the test was the same as the one we had on the first day. This time, I UNDERSTOOD THE QUESTIONS. Doing those questions made me realize, how far we came to since the first day. I ACTUALLY know how to do those questions, whereas on the first day I had absolutely NO IDEA what was going on. I felt proud, and I felt like I finally achieved something here. My German may not be good, but at least I know, that I've learned some.

Apparently Will was also supposed to do his presentation on Peru, too, but he was so late, he arrived when we're about to go for lunch.

We had our LAST kebab in Olten that day. Pei San, Jun Khee, Panyada, Harry and I went for Kebab. Will and Maruly came along, too, but they didn't buy any and left early. We sat at a booth and enjoyed what seemed to be our last kebab, cause I don't think I'll be going to Olten anymore. So, instead of 2 people sharing 1 kebab, we all ordered one for ourselves. I remember the conversation that day was about studies. About Australians, and how different their education systems are with Malaysians. And there were some funny stuffs, too, but now I couldn't remember any.

So we were late back to class, and Frau Bolliger was taking over. She said we had to stay 5 minutes later, because we were 5 minutes late. But then, she let everyone off at 2pm, which was 20 minutes earlier than the schedule. Going off at 2pm, gives me the time to walk to Coop with Maruly, buy a Caprisone juice, and walk slowly back to the Bahnhof. On the way we met Harry, and he responded to us when we shout AUSTRALIAN from far. I looked around.

I realized, this will be my last time to be walking back from Deutschkurs. The building that was under construction, the road, which the workers have been fixing since the first week we came.. I wonder when will be my next time to be here, in Olten? Maybe I could be one of the oldies, coming back to visit the newbies in Fall?

And we managed to take the 2.30pm train. Which was the FAST train. It arrives at Luzern Bahnhof at 3.10pm, which gives me time to walk to the other train, and catch the train which was an hour earlier than my usual ride. So that makes me reach Hasle at around 4pm, which was 1 hour earlier than usual. Isn't it amazing, how 20 minutes can make such a difference?

So I walked to the Post Office, that day, because I have time. I was exceptionally happy. Maybe because I was still happy about my SPM results? Or perhaps the thought of going to Zurich lifts me up? And the funniest thing happened in the post office. As I was taking out the letter and postcards from my bag, I saw Micha, my "host-cousin", whom is also my neighbor. Then I look at the lady at the counter again, and she looked at me when I said "Hallo" to the boy, and we both realized who we were staring at. The lady was actually Sandra, Andre's sister-in-law, Micha's mother and also my neighbor. And then we were like OH HI! I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!

And one thing. I don't think Switzerland has stamps. What they did to my letter was they printed out a sticker, with a scanning code on it, and pasted it on my letter and postcards. Heh. Guess the kids here won't be suffering like my cousin and I did back in primary school, where we were forced to join Stamp Collecting class.

Lucky kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment