About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

8th March.

I know it's a different date when I'm writing this, but let's just pretend that today IS 8th of March.

So yeah. It's snowing today.

Quite heavily, I might add.

It snowed when I was walking to the train for school. It wasn't really cold, just about 2-3 degrees. I managed to catch a snowflake with my tongue, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. My whole body was snow, luckily I was wearing the waterproof windbreaker and not the trench coat my host mom lent me. Okay so to school it was a normal day. Lunchtime was awesome. Well we went to Migros to get something to eat, then Will came and brought us to a Kebab restaurant. Initially I thought Kebabs were like our Satays, but no, it wasn't. It was DELICIOUS! Will ordered the kebab with burito wrap, but ours was the pure kebab I guess. Pei San, Jun Khee and I were sharing 1 kebab cause we had some food before we went. I TELL YOU. That's gotta be the most delicious fast food here in Switzerland. It's actually muffin-like bread, and with veggies and LOTS and LOTS of Bacon I guess? I don't know what it is but all I know is that it is absolutely DELICIOUS! And the sauce. Oh god. How shall I begin with THE SAUCE. They gave us cocktail sauce, but you can add on other types of sauces. We took the chili sauce. OH GOD. That was the spiciest thing I've tasted since I've been here. It tasted like Thai Chili Sauce, which Panyada enjoyed it A LOT. Whoa it was like heaven on earth. I GOTTA bring my bro here sometimes cause HE IS GONNA LOVE IT. Or maybe I could courier some back to him :D

So after school, when I got off the train, it was snowing again, REALLY HEAVILY. I was practically covered in snow when I reached home. The snow flakes were huge, but it just makes it easier to catch with my tongue :P I probably look like some retarded fool trying sticking out my tongue while walking.



And I made a bank account here in Hasle. I couldn't find any HSBC bank so Fränzi took me to the bank here in Hasle to make a bank account. Raifessen.

So that's all for THIS day. Creating another to talk about 9th of March.

1 comment: