About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Thursday, March 8, 2012

7th March 2012

So yeah, today is actually a normal normal day in der Schweiz.

So after school, I went to Coop to buy some... BASIC NECESSITIES. Like shampoo, conditioners, toothpaste, shower gel, and things girls need. If you know what I mean. And after I bought the stuff, I went outside and saw a whole gang of youngsters standing there. I didn't care. I keyed in my expenses in my phone and looked up again. I saw Will and Harry. And I walked closer. I saw Maruly. Weird. I thought she was already on the train back to Luzern. Turns out that the whole gang were Oldies (that's what they call themselves). They are AFSers on the Summer intake last year.

Most of them were Spanish speakers. The only NON Spanish speakers were Harry, a Japanese guy whom I forgot his name ( I'm so sorry!! ) and me. So basically I was just looking at them talking. And later, we walked to the river and sat by the river to continue the talks. I texted Franzi and told her that I will be an hour late home so that I could try to mingle around and meet new people. It was cold, yes, but somehow it felt nice. Even though I couldn't understand what they were talking most of the time, but to be with a group of people and sitting there enjoy nature, it was perfecto.

So I got on the 4.30pm Fast train back to Luzern, unlike every other day. Everyday I'd take the 3.06pm train and it would take almost 1 hour back to Luzern. Seriously. Christina, one of the oldies, took the same train as me and Maruly back to Luzern. And after reaching in Luzern, like every other day, I take another train back to Hasle.

When I got back, it was a little bit after 6pm but it was before 6.03pm. So I could say I was a bit punctual. And I got to my room. And I saw 'em.

2 letters, lying on my desk. With RM2 stamps on it. The "chop" on the stamp was the 1 Malaysia logo. I looked at it, and wanted to open it, but the family was already upstairs eating dinner. So I thought I'd open it later. When upstairs and ate dinner with the fam, and after the dinner, we went to Joel's school in Hasle to observe Julia's music class. I took the letters along with me cause I couldn't wait any longer.

And I still haven't get used to the fact that it's left-hand drive over here. You wouldn't believe how many times I got on the wrong side of the car. Joel's school is big. But I actually think that Cempaka is bigger. Well, Cempaka school compound is bigger, if you include the field. And Julia's voice is amazing. The teacher's voice was amazing, too, but she was more of a classical singer. Julia has a pop song voice, which I find very very very beautiful.

And now about the letter.

I tried to open the envelopes as gentle as possible, but I ended up ripping it. Sorry! It was actually birthday cards!! The first envelope that I open was from my 阿姨,姨丈,表哥,表嫂,and my 表姐. The card says NIECE on the cover, and inside they wrote me a really nice message. It was really a surprise to receive birthday cards from MALAYSIA. In the next envelope, was another birthday card. The first words I saw from the card was "Perfect parents", which then I know it's from my parents. Mom wrote me a message in Chinese inside, and it was from the whole fam: My parents and my bro. Really, I love it so so much!





Thanks again for the cards, Mom, dad, aunt, uncle, brother and cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment