About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Introducing...

The Raclette!!!

Getting ready for Raclette


It's a Swiss dish, and it tastes awesome!!!!!!

The peeled potatoes

The special cheese for Raclette

The oven thingy, which I don't know what it's called

It's melted cheese with potatoes, and sometimes with pickles. Sprinkle some Paprika and salt on the cheese with potatoes, and it's done.

First, place the cheese in the pan and put it inside the thingy for it to melt.

Then, cut the potatoes into smaller pieces like so.


Next, pour the cheese onto the potatoes, and sprinkle with spices.


If you're ever coming to Switzerland, you MUST try this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment