About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

BERN-A-SHOPPING-CALORY

Okay i don't know what the title means. It just came up. Today is the 9th of March.

So today. School was usual, again. It snowed so hard last night, there was snow all over town today. I walked to the train, VERY CAREFULLY, cause the road is all slippery with snow and ice. It didn't snow today, though. It was sunny.



So during lunch, we went to get our Kebabs. This time, 1 per person. IT WAS HEAVEN ON EARTH. I ordered the one with burito wrap, but it was super huge. I was SO full when I finished it. It was actually surprising that I actually get to finish the whole Kebab by myself. Oh man am I gonna get fat. There were oldies visiting our class today, too.

After school, I went to Bern with Pei San and Jun Khee. To shop :D

Well I bought my ticket in the morning, before school. The train ride to Bern was horrible. There were so many LONG tunnels and my ears were hurting a lot. When we got there, it really was jaw-dropping. It was so crowded! And it's just the train station! We looked around and bought the ticket back home to Hasle and Solothurn (Jun Khee). I almost bought the ticket back to Luzern, then from Luzern back to Hasle. Luckily before I pressed "Confirm", I saw the map, and Hasle was IN BETWEEN Luzern and Bern. LUCKILY. It costs 18fr to travel from Bern to Luzern but only 11.50fr from Bern to Hasle. And easier.

And so..

We went shopping in Bern. First we went H&M. I bought a cargo pants which costs 50fr. I wanted to buy 2 shirts but it was 10fr and 13fr. It was short sleeves so I thought I'd buy them when it's Spring or Summer. Then we went to check out the shoes. I tried on a lot of heels, and it was comfortable. I almost bought a 35fr ankle boots with heels, cause it looks absolutely amazing, but then I saw another combat boots. It was 70fr so I thought I'd just try it on just for fun. But then, I fell in love with that boots once I wore it, and couldn't resist to take it off. I called my mom (hehe) and asked her if it's okay if I bought them. She said it was okay, THEN I only took it off. Went to pay, happily, and then headed back to the train station. I had only 2 minutes to get from the central of the train station, to Gleis 3, where my train was. Luckily I made it in time.

So in the train, I took out the receipts and calculated Pei San's purchase, cause I paid for everything and she'll pay me back later. Then I noticed something. MY BOOTS ONLY COSTS 39.90fr!!!!! My soul was jumping with ecstasy, but of course, I remained silent in the train. Oh my god luckily I bought that pair of boots instead of the ankle ones. But then now when I'm writing this post, I'm starting to like that ankle boots. Oh well. I'll get it next next next time.

Reached home around 7.10pm or so. It was already dark, but it was nice to walk at night.

Oh and Thank you so so much Jun Khee, for helping us shop and take our stuffs and helped us search for the shoe sizes :D

And here are the photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment