About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

11 Years, just for this moment.

21st March 2012

GUESS! GUESS! GUESS! GUESS!!

YES! It's SPM RESULTS DAY!

If you guessed it correct, Hooray for you :D

If you guessed it wrong.... You suck.

But I couldn't be in school to get my results, I couldn't be in school, and experience the almost-heart-attack moment with my friends, who are all probably having the same almost-heart-attack. Instead, I'm here, snoring of my worries.

So actually I woke up at 4.30am. And I was sort of pissed that my parents couldn't attend the results announcement, even though Cempaka set it at 1pm, which was like super late. Bad timing I guess. So I just ask myself, "Why are you awake at this time?" and I went back to sleep, in a bad mood :\

And so at 6am or so, I was really really blur that time. I don't know who called me, Ding or Suwei, and asked if I wanted to skype while they take their results. Didn't want to trouble them, so I just said no. And went back to sleep, trying not to think about anything.

And now. 6.20am.

Ding called me. Well, I've set ringtones for most of my friends, and his song was 那些年, which was REALLY loud. I practically jumped up, but before I could answer the phone, he hung up. That time I was QUITE awake. Then Suwei texted me.

And I screamed.

And I sweared. (Sorry mom & dad)

Really, I sweared. At the phone. Not because of anger, but surprised.

Funny, right? Swearing when you're surprised. Honestly I was more surprised than happy, cause I was still processing WHAT WAS GOING ON.

I got straight A's. First. Time. In. My. Life.

Then I called my dad. On the phone, I was like, "DAD, I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!" and he said "What? Six A's? Ok lah.." and I was "NO, NO!! STRAIGHT A's!! STRAIGHT!" and then he paused for a second.. "OH! STRAIGHT A's AH????"

See? No one, even my parents expected I get straight A's.

I'm not trying to show off here, if you think so, just leave.

And then Ding texted me about the news, and then Qiang texted a Congratz to me. My mom then called me, with the rest of the family there, because they just came back from Thailand, and I was crying, so hard. I finally realized how those people feel, when they win an award or competition and cried like mad. And I spent rest of my day, processing what was going on, till now. I ACTUALLY had a fear of going to sleep, cause I feared that this was just a dream, and when I sleep, I wake up with shitty results. That's how paranoid I get. I called mom on the way to the Klubschule, and asked her about my results in detailed. I was walking and Maruly and I was gasping the whole time. I was like "WALAO! SERIOUSLY? REALLY?" and speaking Cantonese the whole time. She was confused to the max.

Okay so now back to life in der Schweiz.

We had to do a presentation about our own country for Deutschkurs, IN GERMAN. I spent the last night searching for information in the internet and translating everything with what I know and with the help of Google Translator. And I didn't really have time to talk to my friends that time. But then, I left Deutschkurs early, cause I needed to go to the immigration office to settle my permit and all. I left Deutschkurs at around 11.30am and caught the 11.49 train back to Luzern. First time taking bus here in Switzerland, and I almost went the opposite direction. Luckily I asked the bus driver and I NOW UNDERSTAND A LITTLE BIT OF GERMAN and he said "you have to take the bus at the other side of the road", WHICH I UNDERSTOOD. Praise Buddha!! And so I went to the other side of the road and took the bus number 7. Got of at Bundesplatz and I walked to the immigration office.

Outside the immigration office, a black guy who was really confused ask me where is the immigration office, in English. I pointed to the building and he asked what time does it open. I went to check and it says that they have lunch break till 1pm. I checked my watch and it was already 1pm. I guess he came before 1pm and waited till now. Then he asked, which floor is the office, and I looked at the building. The information was all in German, and I UNDERSTOOD! HELL YEAH! It said "Immigration office, 1st Floor" AND I UNDERSTOOD! So I told the guy it's at the first floor, and I said I'd go check out and tell him. Well the block of the building were all glass, so when I reached the office, I pointed to him that the office is there. I feel so proud. Please ignore me :)

So at the office, they checked my passport, took a photo (which was a terrible photo), took my fingerprints and my signature. It was so high-tech, I sit in a box and do everything in there. The lady was saying "Okay, now I'm going to take a picture. Please look in front at the camera" "Okay, now I'm gonna need your fingerprints. Put your both index finger on the purple screen in front of you." "Okay, now I need your signature. Please take the special pen and sign on the gray pad in front of you". And everything was done within 10 minutes.

Since my train wasn't until 1 hour later, I walked back to the train station instead of taking the bus. I even had time to stop by a book shop and check out the books. I went to the bank as well. And then I went to another book shop in the Bahnhof, and they were selling English books. I wanted to buy The Hunger Games SO SO SO SO MUCH, and it was about 16frs only. Apparently the German version was more expensive than the English one. So I think I'm gonna go buy it soon. I think I'm gonna buy both versions, and read both together, so I won't need to take out my dictionary and search words by words. Instead I could just read both and roughly understand the sentences. Initially I didn't want to buy the English version, cause I wanted to improve my German, but then I desperately wanna know the story.. So I guess I'm gonna go buy both later.

Reached home very early, and skyped with friends and family. The epic skype was with Qiang. He was telling me about the whole gang's reaction when they found out my results from Wei Kei. Nobody believed at first. And I share-screened with Qiang to show him my results, and his face. HIS FACE. I shall post a picture.

I think you'd have to click to see a clearer image.

He was also updating me about every other people in SMKBBSP. He's like the bridge between me and ma SMKBBSP peeps. I shall now name the bridge, Bridog. Bridge + Dog = Bridog. Yay.

So I guess that's all for the day.

And I had Curry Bratwurst (Sausage) for lunch at the Bahnhof. Delicious :D

No comments:

Post a Comment