About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stepping into a new environment

So today Deutschkurs was normal. Will took my Orangina and changed the OR to V and canceled out the N, so it spells Vagina.


Nice, Will.... Real nice...

And he wrote 100% Pussy Juice, if you can see it..

That's what we do in Deutschkurs. :D

After school, I took an earlier train home, and I had 45 minutes to kill before my train back to Hasle. So I decided to walk around Luzern.

I never knew Luzern was so frigging beautiful. There's a river and there are swans, a lot of swans in the river. After crossing the bridge, there were a lot of shops. I found C&A, H&M and The Body Shop. I went into The Body Shop and searched for the Vanila Perfume. KISIAO it costs the same as Malaysia, but in Swiss Francs. Back home in Malaysia it costs about RM20+, and here it costs 21.90fr. I ran out of the store immediately.

So today at 8pm, Fränzi and I went to the Kantonschule Schüpfheim to meet up with Herr Jöhl, to settle with my admittance stuff. The school is really awesome. I have no other words to describe it. It looks really modern outside, but inside it's old. Not old in the way that it's spooky and out of maintenance, but old in a very unique way. It's like the 70s or 80s school we see in those TV Shows. It's quite small, actually, and unlike schools in Malaysia, they don't have a assembly hall. Everything is indoors, unlike Malaysia where the corridors are outside. Herr Jöhl is really friendly and nice. He's the English teacher, so he can speak English very very very well. He explained everything to me, my timetable, my subjects, my student ID card, my lunch, and the rules in the school.



Okay. So since the school is small, they don't have their own cafeteria. The students have to walk to another building down the street to have their lunch. Our student ID is similar to our Smartcard back in Cempaka, except you have to top-up the ID card in order to buy a voucher with the card in school, and bring the voucher to the cafeteria, and give the voucher to the workers there, and you can eat everything for 8fr. Well, that's what Herr Jöhl told me. And the sports, I think I'd have to walk to the building opposite for sports. I also have a locker (YAY) to put my shoes and coat and stuff. Apparently, the school has a rule that we have to wear house shoes inside the school, and not the usual shoes we wear everyday. So every morning we have to remove our shoes and put it in our locker and change into house shoes. I'm having the 2nd last locker in the school. The school has only 216 lockers, and I'm using the 215th one.

So I'm placed in class 3Ka. Plus, in my school (future-school), there are already altogether 4 exchange students, and all of them are already in my class. There are 2 from AFS - Marcos from Dominican Republic and Gabriel from Brazil, Isaac from California and a girl from the French part of Switzerland. So far I've met the 3 guys but not the exchange girl. My class teacher was the conductor for the orchestra in the musikal - Die Schöne und das Biest.

And after that he took us around the school for a "guided tour". They have different rooms for different subjects, and the rooms are slightly bigger than the classrooms in Cempaka, but slightly smaller than the classrooms in SMKBBSP.

Oh yeah, and my student ID looks awesome. They used the photo I submitted for AFS, which is a photo that I quite like :D It's a photo of me before the Inter-house Dance competition last year, so I guess that this is my best student ID ever :D I'll take a photo of it and post it on some time later.




Oh and I have a photo of the delicious kebab.

Don't be deceived by the looks of it. Belum try belum tau, lepas try lagi mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment