About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Die Schöne und das Biest.

So today (10 March 2012), I went for the musical "Beauty and the Beast" or as what they call here.. "die Schöne und das Biest".

It was in Escholzmatt, the village after Schüpfheim. Megi was waiting for me at the train station, and there we waited for another friend. Crap I forgot the name. I AM SO SORRY >< I'm really bad with names. After that we walked to the place where the musical is. Waited for Megi's boyfriend and then we went in.

So. This is the seating plan.


They were sitting at 84 and so. My seat : 193.

So yeah, you can guess it. I couldn't understand a single thing they were saying. It was very different than the one Cempaka did in 2010. Honestly speaking, I prefer the Cempaka one. I think that's cause my mind's set by Disney of how Beauty and the Beast is supposed to be, along with the songs from the movie like Beauty and the Beast, Belle, Gaston, A Change in Me (FAVOURITE). Their voice were amazing! But then the acting.. Well I couldn't really get what was going on, and AGAIN I say, that's cause my mind is set by Disney. This version of Beauty and the Beast was more of the original Beauty and the Beast, where Belle has 2 self-centered sisters and her father wasn't an inventor. The Gaston is very different, too. He wasn't as arrogant and that much of a windbag as the one portrayed in Disney. But that doesn't make him a better person. He was awkward with Belle and it's like he has no confidence when he's with Belle. And there were no Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Pott and Chip. There were only a cello, a chair (played by Isaac, an exchange student from America) and another thing which I don't know what it is :O And the Beast wasn't a hairy animal. It was more like the Phantom of the Opera.

I'm sorry, I'm criticizing the musical.

But my classmates said it was really really awesome. Maybe their dialog was superb, I don't know, cause they were speaking too fast for me to understand. Ah well.. At least now I know that there's more in the "Fairytale Industry" than Disney.

Oh and by the way, the names were different.

Belle = Bella
Gaston = Gustav

And there was no Le Fou. And there weren't strings in the orchestra.

So after the musical, I stayed back to meet some of my new schoolmates. I met Petra, Dario (who also lives in Hasle), and the exchange students! Markus from Dominican Republic, Gabriel from Brazil and Isaac from America. Markus and Gabriel are AFSers, too, and they're speaking really good German now. Gabriel refused to speak English with me, and only spoke to me in German, very slowly, and repeated a sentence for at least 3 times. Saw Pascal, too, whom Megi refers to him as the "one who likes dogs".

So around 11.15, we walked back to the train station and waited for the train.

SPEAKING OF TRAINS.

The ride to Escholzmatt was epic.

I walked to the train station quite early, cause I needed to buy the train ticket. While I was waiting, suddenly a black guy walked towards the train station, and looked at me with some kind of glance. It shook me a little. Then from the other side, came another black guy! He was randomly shouting HELLO when we was near the ticket machine, which was quite near me. Then the other black guy walked towards him, but they seem to not know each other. I admit I was scared, cause I've never seen any black guys in Hasle. Well, maybe that's because I don't go out much :P) Then the train came. I tried my best to look as calm as possible, but I walked to the train faster than any normal person. Bleh. I probably looked like an idiot.

AND on the train, a guy, who seemed to be drunk, asked me if I has any cigarettes, but in German. I couldn't understand at first, then he made the smoking gesture. I just shook my head. He has a dog, like a police dog or something. It was barking non-stop in the train when it's almost arriving in Schüpfheim. He was with another man, but that man wasn't stopping in Schüpfheim. The man and I got off in Escholzmatt, and he greeted Megi. Megi then told me, that guy is the art teacher in my school.

HOLY CRAP.

Luckily I didn't say anything or make any faces at him.

Back to what I was saying. I got off the train with Dario, who was living near from where I'm living. He knows the Schmid family, and his brother goes to the same school with Julia. We talked while walking home, and he speaks really good English. I checked my watch when we went separate ways, and it was almost 11.40pm. Wow. Back in Malaysia, who would dare to walk home ALONE from a train station at 11.40pm? I feel so brave here :D

That's all for 10th March. Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment