About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Friday, April 27, 2012

WOCHENENDE!

It's FRIDAY.

TGIF!

Let's play the Friday song, okay?



It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Fridaaaay~

Okay sooooooo back to topic.

Last Saturday, I was watching "Deutschland sucht den Superstar" which is actually "German Idol". Apparently it was the semi-finals, and I was watching with Julia and her friend, Selina, in her room on my Mac. Turns out that the rest of the family members hate that show, and the amazing Swisscom has an online television program where you can just sign in and watch TV from your computer (with internet connection, of course). My host-mom insisted we take a photo of us squeezed together on a bed and watch on a small 13'' MacBook screen.

Couldn't you see how hard I support Malaysia? Mount Kinabalu and Cempaka all the way :D


The next day, I don't know why, but I woke up and my host-parents were gone. Turned out that the whole day was just us kids (Yes, I consider myself a kid eventhough I'm 18) at home. Selina slept over last night and we spent the afternoon together, me, Julia, Joel and Selina. We went out for volleyball, but then it hurt us so much, I took out my frisbee from my room and we played it. The wind was so strong, the frisbee kept ending up flying either not far enough, or too far, and several times it landed on the roof. One thing about here is that kids can just simply take a ladder and climb up the roof and walk over the roof to retrieve something. I think back home in Malaysia, the parents and the neighbours would be freaking out. We have a playground on the backyard and we were repeating our childhood. Swinging competitions, jumping out while the swing is up high, twirling the swing and then let go... I even took my camera to capture all these "childhood at 18 year old" moment.




God I feel so old.

We had to make our own dinner too, and we took whatever food we can eat from the fridge and just heated it all up. When it's all finished, we were still hungry, so we made pizza :D




Believe me, it was DELICIOUS.

School is normal as well, normal normal.

Oh and I was so used to waking up after 9am during the holidays and snoozing my alarm, I snoozed my alarm on Monday and ended up oversleeping and Julia coming over to wake me up. Embarrassing :(

And although spring is here, it's just getting warmer now. Which means, the farmers start letting the animals out and graze on the big green nature carpet. Plus, they wear bells and the slightest move will make a loud DONG sound. When a herd of cow/sheep/goat are together, it sounds enough for someone to dance.


Julia took part in an exchange program in her school with the French part of Switzerland. She went to Cossonay for 3 days 2 nights before the Easter holidays. On Wednesday, Valentine, the girl whom Julia stayed with while she was in Cossonay, came and stayed for 3 days 2 nights. That's really just about it. I had a skype call with Suwei, and it lasted almost 2 hours. It feels so nice to talk SOO MUCH again. We were talking about everything, from high school to college to my life here in Switzerland and to people from school that changed 360 degrees.

Thursday was the first time I felt super warm in Switzerland. I kept my leather jacket into my bag, and took off my hoodie when I was in the bahnhof. Even in t-shirt, I did sweat when I reach home. But I'm not complaining :P It's sunny, the sun shining hard on my skin, but with cooling breeze.

TODAY.

Nothing biggie. I braided my hair to school today because I had so much time before I left for school. I love Fridays cause classes start at 10am and I can take an hour later train to school. Which means I can sleep at least 30 minutes more. Some girls from my class were "examining" my hair, cause they said it's braided like the Swiss bread, Zopf.

Have I mention this is delicious?



They were saying things like "Maybe that's a Malaysian hairstyle?" but in German so I didn't really get what they were saying completely. Then I admitted that I learned that online, from YouTube. Hehehe.

Oh and I walked home all the way from school today. School ended at 4.10pm and the next train was at 5pm. Instead of waiting in school or in the train station, I decided to walk home. It's a beautiful day out and I should waste it, right? Plus, I've gain 7kg. SEVEN KILOGRAMS! Well that was 2 weeks ago, maybe I've lost some, maybe I've gained more, who knows? I don't really dare to weigh myself now. So I guess this could be a great exercise for me.


Know how long it took me?

See for yourself.


It may be a long walk from school, but the weather is super and I got home earlier than waiting for the train. Oh and the "lap 1" was the time needed to walk to the Mensa, aka the Cafeteria, from the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment