About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, April 8, 2012

HOLIDAYS

Yeah. Holidays. Happiest school times :D


On Thursday (5 April 2012) night, the whole family watched a film together.


We watched it in German, but with English subtitles. Their German sub are great, unlike the Chinese ones, where it sounds super fake.

It's rated 16+ here in Switzerland, but it contains SO MUCH of 18SX scenes. And my host brother, who is 12, was watching it as well!! It's so awkward for me, and... I don't know what kind of respond should I give when the scenes were up. I feel soooo like a kid.


So on friday, it was good friday. Finally know why it's so good, cause we don't have school. That's why it's called good friday :D We went to pick up my host-grandmother from the old folks home and brought her out for lunch somewhere near Langnau. Don't be surprised, it's normal to send old people to the old folks home here in Switzerland. At least that's what they told me in the orientation camp. Plus, the old folks home here is so much UNLIKE Malaysia's. It's practically like a hospital, with cafeteria, a garden, a playground, there were even goats and chickens.


Today is Easter. Frohe Ostern :D It means Happy Easter in German, I think. I'm not really sure, though. I just saw a lot of that sentence everywhere I go. What a good day for snow. It was already snowing quite heavily when I got up, and by the time we ate breakfast, the snow was already about 6 inches deep. Breakfast today was potatoes, eggs and breads. We watched "Click" on the television and then went out to build a snowman.

Yes. A snowman.

And it really is what you see on the television! You have to make a snowball first, and then put it on the ground, and then roll the snowball around until it becomes a big snow ball for the body. It's hard work, I tell you, and the snow has to be fresh from the snowfall I think, I don't know why, but when you pick up a handful of snow, it can be easily molded into a snowball. And when the people make snowmen, they go all out. Julia and Joel took a hat, a broom, a carrot, a scarf, and Joel's apron for the snowman. It's awesome.




The final product. Ain't it a beauty?

We even played Speedminton in the snow. It was still snowing, but we managed to play it without problems. Speedminton is just like badminton, but the shuttlecock is made of plastic and it's slightly heavier, and flies faster than the shuttlecock in badminton. The racquets are more like Squash racquets. I played with Julia for a while, then Joel, and then we took a break to eat some chips, dipped in Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Ahhh the chili sauce. It's sweet, but it has no spicy effect on me. However it does have effect on Julia and Joel. I'm beginning to wonder how am I gonna cook curry for the family :O

No comments:

Post a Comment