About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

So a few hours ago, I screen-downed my Mac and tied my hair into a braid and wore my leather jacket and equipped myself with my Canon EOS 550D loaded with Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens and tucked into my shoes and walked out of the house like a boss.

Well, I've been spending too much time on the computer, and the calories are liking my body so much, their sticking with me. And if I don't try to work them off, they're gonna be with me forever.

My host mom told me about a path by the stream, which is a great place for jogging. I don't really know where it is, so I just decided to go for a walk and find the place. The weather today is pretty, with sunshine and a cool breeze of wind, unlike the last few days, where it rained whole day and the weather was below 10 degrees.









It's crap. Don't know which kind, but it's crap.


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.. Hasle








self-timer fail






And when I got home and looked into the mirror, I jumped at my reflection. I looked like a Katniss. Seriously. Cause I braided my hair and I was wearing leather jacket. And yeah we both have chubby cheeks. Well I braided my hair into Katniss style, which is very sloppily done. Everyone knows I'm never good with my own hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment