About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My mom says I don't post enough stuff here. Okay.

Random post.

2 weeks of school now, let me tell you the 5 most spoken sentence in my 2 weeks of school.

"Was machen wir jetzt?" - What are we doing now?
"Gehst du auch die Mensa?" - Are you going to the cafeteria, too?
"Was? Ein noch mal?" - What? (Can you repeat the sentence) again?
"Was haben wir jetzt?" - What (class) do we have now?
"Entshuldigung, Ich kann nicht gut Deutsch sprechen" -Sorry, I can't speak German well.

Yes. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment