About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

So..
On Tuesday, my English teacher gave us, the exchange students, this.


 


The other side of the page is the same story, but in English. She gave us a short story on both languages for us to read. That was really nice of her. But look at the first page.

See the red highlighted words? See the blue highlighted words? Those are the words that I have absolutely no idea what it meant. Reading this short story is practically reading a dictionary. But then, it's a good thing, too. A great way for me to learn vocabularies and grammar.

German.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment