About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Friday, April 13, 2012

So this week it's Easter holidays. Yay.

Well so on Monday, the day after Easter, was a public holiday, too. I forgot what's it called, and I didn't know what a big deal a public holiday is here in der Schweiz. A few of us Malaysians planned to go to Luzern to meet up and discuss about the overnight we are going to have. Jun Khee, Shu Jie and Shu Chien came. Pei San and KC couldn't make it. We decided on Luzern because it is in between Bern and Zurich, which makes the nearest place to meet up for everyone. I reached Luzern first, so I was planning to go find a bakery and buy a Birchermuessli. For some reason I'm addicted to that. The bakery at the Bahnhof was expensive, so I wated for the others to go out and look for other bakeries. When we walked out, all the shops were closed. We then decided to go to the old Luzern to shop for some stuff. But then, ALL shops were closed, no matter how popular they are. H&M, C&A, even COOP was closed. Luckily, the kebab shop was opened. Although it is 1fr more expensive than the one in Olten, but at this time, beggars can't be choosers. I don't know if that applies to this case. We bought kebabs and went to a bench by the lake and enjoy the scenery of the lake and the far away Alps while eating the heaven-made food, kebab. There was a street piano performer, who took a whole piano out to the streets and played songs for hours. That guy is seriously amazing. There we were, eating kebabs and taking photos, and our fingers were frozen it almost fell off. But this guy, this amazing guy here, could play his piano despite how cold it was. Did I mention it was super cold that day? My fingers were never so numb before. We had so much time to kill (because we couldn't go shopping, LUCKILY) so we went to the famous lion monument in Luzern. I didn't understand the writings there, it was in Greek or something, but I asked my host-dad later an he said it was a memory for the Greek warriors during the war or something.

Tuesday was boring. I woke up late, about 10.30am, cause I sleep late for these few days. Yeah. Blame youtube, PPS and torrent. I've been watching so many movies here. After eating breakfast by myself, I took my mac into the TV room and watched Journey to the Center of the Earth. Yes, I'm addicted to Josh Hutcherson. So sue me. I like to see guys with bold jaws. Okay back to business. After lunch, I attempted to read Pride and Prejudice, a book we have to read for English class. I'm 100 pages behind everyone in class, so I needa catch up during the holidays. Forgive me, but I'm not a fan of these kinds of books, where women plays such a small role in society, where women has no place compared to men. Well I haven't finished the book, and I don't really know the story, but so far I've read about how the mother is so eager to marry off her daughters, because women cannot survive on their own, and cannot inherit their father's property and wealth. I hate the mother. Ugh. And thanks to PPS, I get to watch the movie, and I couldn't stand the mother a single bit. Ugh. I feel like slapping and shut her up, along with the youngest daughter, Kitty. By the time I read till pg 80, dinner was ready. And I gave up reading the book and watched movie.

Wednesday was a forever alone day. I went to Luzern BY MYSELF and searched for a bikini. Yes, you didn't read it wrong, I searched for a BIKINI. And 90% of the swimming costumes are bikinis, plus the cheapest swimming costumes are bikinis, so I'm actually left with no other choice but to buy bikini. I bought mine in Manor, and went roaming around Luzern. It actually feels nice to be by myself, cause I could kinda pay more attention to the things surrounding me. I almost took the wrong train home, which I only found out 1 minute before the train departed. I didn't have enough time to change the train, so I waited for the train to stop in Wolhusen and changed there. After dinner, Joel and I played speedminton, again, in the rain. The good thing about speedminton is that the shuttlecock is heavier so you can play when there's wind. But if the wind gets too strong, it's impossible to play. The wind was blowing towards Joel's direction, so no matter how lightly I hit he shuttlecock, it ends up going further than expected. The day before, I played with him, too. But then I went inside early and Micha, Joel's cousin and our neighbour, took my place and played with me. According to Joel during dinner, Micha hit the shuttlecock too far in on the roof and they couldn't retrieve it. Oh yeah, every shuttlecock has a name. Fun Speed, Match Speed and some other names which I forgot. The best shuttlecock was on the roof, so we had to settle with the 2nd best. Unfortunately, I hit the shuttlecock a wee bit too hard, and it landed further in than the one that was already on the roof. We climbed ladders and took a hoe to kinda pull the shuttlecock towards us, but no luck. Then, Joel ran to the garage and returned with a backpack. Inside his backpack was a harness, ropes and gears. He tied the end of the rope into a hoop, and was doing some kind of lasso and retrieved the shuttlecock. Later Micha joined us, and he hit it to the top of the roof again. Blasted wind. This time, Micha wore the harness, and Joel threw the rope over a branch on the tree, and pulled Micha up on the roof to retrieve all 3 shuttlecocks on the roof. The whole time my mind was thinking, how did he come up with such ideas? He was really, really well equipped. There was a pulley, and he took gloves, so you won't get rope burn, and he could tell which branch is easier for the rope to go around with. And the whole time he keep reminding himself, "I need to clean the roof during summer."

Thursday I went to Bern and met up with Jun Khee and Shu Jie. I went to buy a birthday gift for Anja, cause she's having a birthday party this Saturday. We actually didn't do much, and went to Migros and Coop to buy our lunch. I bought a whole big bucket of yogurt and finished it that day. When I reached home, my host family was in Luzern,and wasn't back until I don't know when.

So now, Friday.

Kathi, my host-aunt brought us to Alpamare, a water themepark in Switzerland. I don't know where it is exactly, google it yourself. And this is the reason why I had to go to Luzern alone and search for a bikini. I felt awkward wearing it at first, but then I looked around, everyone was wearing bikini. No matter young or old, fat or thin, they were all bikinis. So soon I got used to it, and felt comfortable in it. Weird right? And the slides in Alpamare is SO different than those in Sunway. It's actually like a roller coaster, except you're not sitting in a cart, but on a float. I went on a slide, which was called Thriller or something, it was a very very dark slide, but with ghostly lights. And it was steep like roller coaster. There was also another called Twister, where you slide till a place where you go around in circles until you reach another tunnel and then SLIDEEE down again. The worst part of Twister was that the twisting part was outdoors, so it was freezing cold, especially when you're wearing bikini. But something funny about Alpamare. The pool outdoors were warmer than the pool indoors, and they had a Iodine pool, where the pool is yellow in colour, and looked like pee. You wouldn't know if someone actually peed in the pool, cause the pool is salty and yellow. The most amazing part is that the party is not at the pool side, but inside the water. They have underwater speakers where you can listen to music while you're inside the water. It is AMAZING.

Right now I'm in Jun Khee's house, along with Shu Jie, Pei San and KC. Shu Chien was here earlier for dinner but left because she had a host family meeting the next day. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment