About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's 24th of April, 9.52pm when I'm writing this.

Can't help thinking, just 2 months ago, exactly 2 months ago (well, don't count the time difference), I'm sitting in McDonalds in KLIA, freaking out about things that are going to happen few hours later.

It's been 2 months since I've been here, and I still can't speak good in German. Yeah, I can say a few sentences, but to engage myself in a long-lasting conversation? God knows when I can start doing that. But still, could you believe I survived 2 months? It's been difficult, and sometimes it's just absolute torture, but yeah, I'm still here, and I plan to be here for the rest of the year.

We have a "Class Hour" every last period on Monday. It's 1 hour, and everyone in my class sits in a circle, and discuss about what can they do to improve a better study environment in class, and talk about the conflicts and problems faced by everyone in class, and everyone gets to speak out. I don't really understand the class hour yesterday, but one part it was about the exchange students, all being in one class and being in the 2nd last year of school. I THINK, they were saying how busy they are with their Matura and couldn't really socialize with us, and how they must be super attentive in class and couldn't really give the exchange students a better time in class and something like that. Isaac was saying that all exchange students in a class isn't good because we all tend to stick around each other, and kind of neglect socializing with the Swiss students. Well, I think this is true. But I'm still grateful that I have exchange students in my class.

I think the hardest part for me is that I came into the school in the middle of the year. That means I'm like half-hanging and don't understand the classes because they've already learned half the stuff before I'm even here. And to be in the 2nd last year..? Lock See said that their 2nd last year is our form 6. That explains the kisiao Chemistry class, learning diamonds and graphite. The maths class, MATHS, I have no idea what's going on.

Well it's 10.10pm now. Bleh. Must. Sleep.

Been having a bit of insomnia lately. I was laying in bed for more than 2 and a half hours last night. I was dead tired, and was already in bed at 8.30pm, but only manage to sleep after 11pm, which zombiefied me today. Plus today we played Volleyball again, and I have such ill-fitting sports shoes, I hurt my ankle, not sprained, but hurt. It hurts madly when I twist my ankle now. Swiss with their indoor shoes rule... PFFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment