About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another week has gone by. I'm up to my 4th week in the Kanti. I must say, things have gotten better, but I hope by saying this I won't jinx it or anything. I'm paranoid and superstitious.

Have I mentioned how screwed up was the trip to St. Gallen? Pei San, Jun Khee, Maruly, Yuka, Saho, Kook, "WiFi" and I reached the trainstation in St. Gallen at 11am sharp. Waited for 1 hour, ONE hour for the so-called oldies to arrive. At 11.50am or so, I stole the WiFi in Starbucks and checked the facebook group to see if we got the informations correct. Turns out Will backed out last minute cause his wallet was stolen the day before, but he posted that AFTER 11am. None of the oldies showed up. None. No notice or not even a freaking apology. Later that day I asked where were they, and no replies. Wow. That's how responsible they are. And to think they had more experience than us and so. Pfft. We ended up walking around the quiet streets of St. Gallen because it was a Sunday and all the shops were closed. Did you know I had to wake up at 6am, take a 4 hour train ride to St. Gallen, spend 57fr, take another 4 hours of train ride home?? And the people who FFK-ed has GA, which means they don't need to pay for any train ticket at all. That's how inconsiderate they get. Maximum level.

Tuesday was a holiday in Schüpfheim, some church day, so no school. But I stayed home the whole day to copy German notes borrowed from Isaac.

Wednesday... I had my first test in Schüpfheim.

Biology. Greaaat.

Although for the exchange students, we can refer to our textbooks, but I spent most of the time figuring out what did the question ask about. It was tiring, yes. I don't know if I can pass it or not, but the teacher just asked me to try, and so I did.

Thursday I had my second test.

This time it was English. I can understand the question, but I don't know how to do it. It was all about Pride and Prejudice. The first part was like "What is the profession of Jane Austen's father?" or "What is the name of Jane Austen's sister?". Seriously, I have absolutely NO IDEA. KEINE AHNUNG. I also had my first piano lessons. Apparently the school is offering me half a year of piano lessons for free, and on Thursday I embarrassed myself. How many years have I been learning piano? And I couldn't even play a simple C Major scale, both hands. Teacher Lily must be so proud.

Friday night was a concert, Ein Irisher Abend (An Irish Evening) in the Kanti. The choir was amazing. Nothing compared to Saxon or even Cempaka. The balance of the sopranos, altos, tenors and bass, and the arrangement of music, even though it was simple, it was still very good. After the concert, Megi, Raphael, Patrik and I went to the Le Bistro, the one we went on my birthday, for some drinks and later after that we walked to some unknown place in the woods, where everyone was there. They built a fire and bursting music with iPhones. When we arrived, we had to leave already cause of the train. I followed Marcos, Isaac and Gabriel to Luzern and it was 10.30pm. I just bought Gleis 7, a train card that allows you to get on any train or any bus for free after 7pm. Surprisingly, we met Isaac's host brother in Wolhusen in the train, and they were going to Luzern, too. We reached there and walked around, went to the toilet in McDonalds and met some other AFSers. I met Vera, from Indonesia and we spoke in Malay. Oh My God. I forgot how to speak Malay. I get confused with German and I think my German is now better than my Malay. I took the last train home while the boys stayed there till the next day, I think.

Well, I finally took a picture of the school, cause I have a panorama app on my phone.

Feast your eyes.

That's all of my school. Don't mind the chairs, their for the concert. But seriously, that's all it is.

The Science Lab at break time in between hours


Hasle Train Station
And this is how the train I take everyday to school looks like.


The Panorama shots are a bit fail. Please bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment