About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Monday, May 14, 2012

Photos updates


Ein Irischer Abend - The Choir and Herr Engel























At the florist, buying flowers to decorate the house and for Joel's Graduation (Firmung)




























A normal day in school during break









Trying out heart-shaped bokeh












(One of) the doctor's office













Lifesaving package













What I see when I look out the window










Peace sign made by Jun Khee, Pei San, Kook and Maruly. Photographed by yours truly













The mark of Spring.












Malaysians doing Malaysian pose in Bern, Switzerland










Meditation. With epic face.













No comments:

Post a Comment