About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Okay I've been really lazy recently.

I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm like staying in my room right after school finished and just sit around doing nothing, or using the lappie. And although I was using the lappie, I was so lazy to update this blog.

Well, now I'm in school. Bare with me. Apparently the keyboard is different that the ones I use back in Malaysia, where the Z and Y are in different positions, as well as some of the punctuation marks. If I have any typos, please do not judge me.

Okay last week went off quite well, except that I sprained my ankle, of course. I sprained it while walking down from the tower near Pei San's house. We were talking and laughing, suddenly a *Crack* sound and the next thing I know, I was shouting "痛痛痛痛痛". Pei San's dad had to drive me to the bus stop because 1, we were late and 2, I can't walk. I can get on and off trains, but when I reached Hasle, I had to call my HM to pick me up with car. On Monday, my host-mom (let's use HM, shall we?) drove me to school because I couldn't really walk fast on it. 1 period through Geografy and she came again to bring me to the doctor's. I have a picture of the doctor's office in my phone, but I can't upload it now. Maybe I will back home, if I remember. Back to topic. The moment I went in, it looks sooooo modern than the clinics we have back in Malaysia. It's not a hospital, just like a small town doctor's office, but they're equipped with X-rays and all, and the office is clean and cozy. They sent me into a room and wait for the doctor. We've waited for almost 20 minutes, then the doctor came in. Oh and by the way, we already made an appointment before we went, and yeah, the doctor is 20 minutes late for our appointment. He came in, moved my ankle around, and asked the nurse to take an X-ray photo of my ankle, just to see if anything is broken. And so I lied down and they took 2 photos of my ankle, from top and from side. After the photo was printed out, had to wait, AGAIN, for about 15 minutes or so, and the doctor comes in with the kind of bandage with velcro that I could easily buy in Guardian back home. He opened the package, examined the picture on the package, and he was figuring out how to wrap my ankle with my HM, referring to the package. He was like, wrap, 'oh wrong.', unwrap, wrap, 'oh not like this', unwrap etc. After a few tries, he finally wrapped my ankle. I was prescribed with a medicine paste for my ankle, and some pills, which I keep forgetting to eat now.

Honestly, this doctor's visit took me almost an hour, and I don't see any other patients. And at times like this, I trully appreciate Malaysia. Our family doctor, Dr Teh and the Chinese Wong sifu, whom I usually go to when things like this happen to me. Yeah, sometimes it takes a long time, but it was because there were other patients before me. This? I can't even.

So for the next 3 days, my HM drove me to school, but I manage to walk home slowly everyday. I can walk, but not fast enough to not be late for school in the morning.

And thank god for the package to arrive from Malaysia just in time. I bet the chinese medicine would work better than the western medicine.

I guess the week just went by like that. Oh, and I got to be excused from sports for 1 whole month. Sometimes it's awesome, but sometimes I just have the urge to jump and run, even when I'm at home.

Thursday was dad's birthday. See, dad? I didn't forget :)

On Friday, I had my first Maths test. It's differenciation, but I couldn't understand what the question was talking about. I managed to do some, but not all. We, the exchange students, were allowed to go out, eventhough we're not finished, after the first hour. And so I did. I couldn't do the questions, so I'd rather go out and do some other things. On Physics, there was a surprise test. Apparently the students in the school says that whenever he wears a tie, there will be a test. He wore a tie that day, but there wasn't anz test on the schedule. So it was a surprise test, which caught me by surprise. The test was handwritten by the teacher, and I spent half my time trying to figure out his handwriting, and the other half time trying to figure out what the word means. Nicee.

Saturday, I stayed home the whole day. Internet, TV, and a bit of piano, and of course, eat. Dinner was pizza, homemade (kinda). It's normal to buy the readily made dough in supermarkets, and just 'decorate' the pizza with the toppings of your choice or whatever you can find in your fridge.

Sunday was mother's day. It is so weird that I'm not home for my dad's birthday and mother's day. We went for a film in the cinema, The Lucky One, but in German. I don't really fully understand what they were talking, but I kinda understand the storyline. And I have to say, Zac Efron looks soooo much better than in High School Musical. I got to save money for train ride, because my HF drove the whole family there.

I guess that's it, though. TTFN, Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment