About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The week after I came back from Jesolo was a slow week.

Sunday the whole family woke up just in time for lunch. I really feel bad for Julia because right after coming back from the beach, she has to go up to the mountains, the glaciers for ski training. Right after lunch, she had to pack and get ready for the extreme temperature change. I don't think I did much that day, can't remember.

On Monday, though, I actually kinda spent the whole day babysitting. Well, not babysitting, but I was hanging out with my neighbour, also my host-cousin, Lia. She's a little 5 year old girl, and I guess she was bored, so she came over. She wanted Julia to paint her nails, but she was up in Saas Fee, so I had to do it for her. Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was doing. I rarely paint my nails, and my nails are in a weird shape, so I paint it differently from normal people. But I managed to get colours on her nails, so I guess it went well. After that we just played ball on the playground, and then she pulled me up to her house into her room and play barbie doll. Nicole, if you're reading this, I told her that you had a headless Barbie and she just gave me the WTF look. :D Her room reminds me so much of myself when I was young. Her room is what my dream room would be when I was younger than 10 years old. A "masak-masak" corner, a Barbie corner, a Baby corner, a dress-up corner and a beautiful bed. The whole time, and I do mean, THE WHOLE TIME, she was talking to me, but in fact, she was actually talking to herself, because I could NOT understand what she was saying. She was speaking in Swiss German and refuse to speak High German with me. So I just nod and say Ya in everything she say. I caught sentences like "This is beautiful, right?" and some other things, but not completely. One thing I'm amazed at them is that, when they choose accessories, they really do match it with their outfits. For a 5 year old girl, she was taking accessories like necklaces and earrings and bracelets and putting it near her clothes to see if it matches with what she wears. I'm like, whoa, I'm 18 and sometimes I don't even know what matches with my outfit. Makes me wonder if I'm really a girl. After a long 20 minutes or so, she finally got satisfied with her outfit, and off we went. We went to the tree house Lia's father built. Joel, and my 2 other host-cousins, Micha and Tim, were up on the tree house playing iPod games and Nintendo DS. It was my first time seeing an actual tree house, up on a tree, which you need to climb a ladder to get onto it, with proper door, windows and a roof. They even set up a pulley system where they tied a rope connecting the house with a bucket on it so they can transfer stuffs from the house easily. It was easy to get up, but quite a challenge to get down. I should take a picture of it some day.

Later after dinner we played around the hosue. Joel, Micha, Lia and I played hide and seek, and our houses being the only houses on top of the hill, gives us so much places to hide, and more to that, Lia and Micha's dad is a farmer, so there's actually a big barn for us to hide. The cows and the horses were not called back into the barn, so it's actually empty, but still stinky. There was another barn opposite it and it has a lot of rabbits in it. 5 months living here and I just found out about that. After that we played "Tag" in the playground, Switzerland style. If you're "it", you have to catch the others, but when the others are on a specific spot which they call it "home" you're not allowed to touch them. You can, however, say "Fergelli, fergelli, auf dem haus" then they have to step out from the house and run. BUT, they can say "Weg, weg, wieder weg" then you have to take a step back before they run out. Playing games with Joel and Micha IS SUPER TIRING. They have like infinity energy in them, and there's TWO of them. I feel like I'm playing with the grown up version my neighbors back home in Malaysia, Brandon and Mike. Finally when we had to end, Joel and I had to really babysit this time. We had to put them to bed, but with no success. We ended up playing Ninja, a game I learned from the Orientation camp, until their father came back with Tim.

Playing with kids is fun, but not so much when they are not speaking your language. It makes you feel like you're the kid and they're the adults.

Tuesday Lia came to find me again, but I only played with her for a short while, then I went for a small jog. That was all that's interesting.

Thursday I went to Fribourg with Shu Chien and KC. Fribourg is really, really a beautiful Kanton. We were not familiar with the place, so we just went to the tallest building, which was the church, and then just walk and walk and walk. A whole big round and then back to the train station. Although it was just the 3 of us, it is always fun to hang out with Shu Chien and KC. The both of them forever have quarrels and arguments, not the bad kind, but the funny kind. It's a pity that Jun Khee and Shu Jie and Pei San couldn't join us. Jun Khee was away in Greece and I don't know about Pei San and Shu Jie.

The tallest building I saw
It would be perfect, if that construction thingy wasn't there.
It's like the buildings sunk down from the surface of the earth.


Get what I mean? >:)



I look like freaking The Hulk standing next to Shu Chien


On Saturday, 21st July, was actually a funeral for a girl from my school, Gina. She had a swimming accident in the lake, I'm not sure about the whole story, though. I met her during sports day and she is a really friendly girl. RIP Gina.

No comments:

Post a Comment