About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

So as I said in a previous post, the German Malaysian exchange students are here to visit!

I spent Sunday night in Basel train station with Pei San, because we wanted to save some money from train ticket. I could save 20fr and I don't know about her. It was a terrible experience, I would not want to do it ever again. It was freezing cold, and we had no where to sit or sleep. They closed and locked all the waiting room, so we had to just sit on the floor at the train station. We got so bored, we even danced in the middle of the night at the train station. Of course, we made sure that no one was around. I taught Pei San part of the Danza Kuduro from Testimonial and we were goofing off to Gee and all those significant dances. One way to keep our body warm. It was an agonizing wait until the sun came out. We wanted to find a park so we could lay on the grass and take a nap, but the morning dew was not friendly to us. The whole field of grass was wet, and all the benches were in shades. We had to look for a spot with sunlight shining on it, because we were THAT cold. I gave up and just sat on a bench, waiting for the others to arrive at the train station. We went back to pick them up, and started introducing some Swiss German and Migros and Coop. They bought the Swiss Youth Pass for 200fr, which includes 4 days of any public transportation fee and free entrance to 400 museums. It is actually really worth it for them because unlike us, they don't have the halb-tax card which you need to only pay for the half price of the transportation ticket. It really saves a lot money. For example, from my house to Basel costs 20fr for me, but for them it would be already 40fr for one way. They don't have Gleis7 as well, so it would be 80fr a day already for them.

I was in Basel for the Foxtrail class trip. So I brought them to the places I went during the foxtrail. It wasn't much, but I was the only one who has been here, so we had no choice. We played Truth Or Dare before our picnic dinner at the park Pei San and I went earlier, and the most memorable thing was Lee Chen breaking the bottle while attempting to pop open the glass bottle.






The next day we went to Zurich. I met with them around 3.30pm because I had to stay home and feed Kim as no one was home. We had another picnic at the Zurich park, which then lead to discussion topics which are inappropriate, which then lead to frisbee playing. I know it doesn't make sense, but hey, that's what we did. We girls were doing a bit of man-hunting because the park was more crowded than it ever was, and we were the only group with full-on clothes on. Everyone else was either in their bikinis or just in their swimming trunks. A swiss guy came and joined us playing frisbee, and he knew how to speak Chinese. We didn't talk much with him, Jun Khee did the most talking. After that, I went home because it takes 2 hours for me to get home, and by the time I reached home it was already 11pm.




Wednesday we went to Bern. I joined late, again, because they actually planned to go to the Paul Klee museum thingy which we need to pay, so I told them I would join them later, after they finished visiting the museum. When I arrived, turns out that KC's host-bro, Jannik, joined us. We had lunch in a pizzeria and then after that those with Swiss Youth Pass went to the Paul Klee museum because they didn't go earlier, and Jun Khee, KC and I decided to stay back and bring Jannik to the Bundeshaus because he's never been there and it's free. We'd go for anything that's free. After that we went to look for bears. Bern is actually famous for bears, and there's a bear enclosure somewhere outside the city and we went there. It was by the river, so after that we just sat by the river and soaked our feet and enjoyed nature. After that the ones with GA and Swiss Youth Pass followed Pei San to the "Top of Bern" while Jun Khee, KC and I went grocery shopping for that night's dinner.





We were all sleeping over at Jun Khee's house and cooking dinner there. We had to rush to Coop, which was closing, but we went in anyways. The lights closed while we were inside, not completely, but dark enough to send a message that they're closing. We had no choice but to try if the Migros or Coop at the trainstation actually has fresh veggies and meat. We were in luck, because there was, and we bought chips and drinks and eggs and rice and everything. We waited for 45 minutes but they weren't even close to arriving, so we decided to go back to Jun Khee's house first and start with the cooking. They arrived an hour later. There was a bit of conflict that night, partially because everyone was tired, and hungry, and frustrated about how expensive Switzerland is. All 11 of us slept at Jun Khee's house, on the floor, on the sofa, on his bed, on his host-dad's bed, everywhere. It was not a good night's sleep.



Ying Jee went home a day earlier than planned. The rest of us went to the Kambly factory around noon, because everyone couldn't wake up early. We had our lunch tasting free chocolates. Free lunch, YAY! After that we went to Luzern and I brought them to the Transportation museum. We were really late, so they were left with only 1 hour of visiting time in the museum. It's a really big museum, and they had to pay for the entrance, plus if they went in, they don't have time to go for the scenery cruise tour. So they decided to skip the museum, and go on to the cruise tour. After buying their tickets, I brought them to the famous Luzern bridge, which is said to be the oldest wooden bridge in Europe. We, swiss exchange students, paid and went on the cruise trip as well, we all debated on it for a long time, and I didn't plan on going. But I didn't regret going on the cruise. It was just a 1 hour boat ride along the Vierwaldstaatersee, the big Luzern lake. The scenery was magnificent! The clear weather made it much more beautiful and worth it. After the tour, we went to the famous Luzern lion monument, and then after that we just went into Coop restaurant and ate dinner there. At first we planned to go to Opera, a club in Luzern, but then the plan canceled because most of them had less than 5 hours of sleep for the past 2 nights, and spending the whole night in Opera seems impossible for their body anymore, for mine as well. So the plan was canceled, and everyone went back to where they're supposed to sleep.



And the next day, they all went back to Germany, except for Kar Yee, who traveled with us to Germany, because we were staying in her house, Shu Chien, KC, Jun Khee and I. And this will be on another post, some time later. It's 1.20am now, and my eyes can hardly open anymore. Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment