About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The week after Germany was boring. Like, real boring.

I was mostly alone at home, my host sister being in Saas-fee and my host brother going to his cousin's to overnight and my parents working and all. If I remembered correctly the weather wasn't really good as well so I couldn't go out. The thing I remember the most is watching the Olympics.

TV Channels here don't show badminton. I mean, they have like more than 8 channels showing the Olympics and at least 6 of them are showing the same damned thing, which is not badminton. My parents had to skype call me and I watched the finals through the crappy skype quality video. At last Jun Khee found a link for us Swiss to watch the live stream online.

On the 8th of August, Jun Khee, Shu Jie, Shu Chien and I went to the Verkehrhaus in Luzern. It's also called the Transportation Museum. It's a really big museum with all the antique trains and cars and model ships and planes. It actually is a really cool place, but we made a big mistake. We went there around noon, and we all hadn't had any lunch yet. So we spent the whole time crying hungry. The cars section was pretty awesome. They had like miniature cars displayed in separate numbered display cylinders and it is all on a conveyer belt high up on the ceiling. Then there's a little machine below and you just key in the number of the display you want to check out, and then the display just somehow comes down to you. The design is absolutely genius. We also went to the helicopter simulator. Jun Khee was the pilot and we were all the passenger. We almost crashed, by the way. After that we went on a jet simulator, where it is only for a captain and a co-captain. Shu Jie and Shu Chien went first, Shu Chien being the pilot. Jun Khee and I went after them, me being the pilot. The jet simulator was much more fun than the helicopter simulator, because for one thing, the jet simulator actually moves whereas the helicopter simulator just has a screen of the outside view. We were strapped in pretty safe and tight, and I did a 360 degree turn with the jet. It was so thrilling! After that we just walked around and just try to finish the whole museum. After that we had dinner at Coop Restaurant, where we had our first dinner together for the first time in Switzerland. We even sat at the exact same spot. We were kicked out by the people in Coop because they close at 7.30pm and we were still sitting there, chatting our hearts off.


At Coop Restaurant
BTW it was also the same day that all Malaysians have free Baskin Robins ice-cream.

The next day, Megi and I went to Anja's house for a film night. Anja came by my house to pick me up, her driving and her dad sitting next to her. After picking Megi up from the bahnhof, she drove us to Sörenburg, where her house is. We watched The Da Vinci Code first, in German with English subtitles. Anja prepared chips, popcorn, peanuts, gummi bears and soft drinks. If you've seen what and how a film night is in those American movies, this is exactly how it was. Getting comfy in your PJs and watching a movie with friends while snacking on junk food. After that we continued watching Love Vegas, which is actually What Happens In Vegas, starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. We went to bed at around 2am. The next day we had breakfast and the Megi and I took the bus down back to Schüpfheim because Anja had to work.

10 August. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.

11 August. Shu Chien, Shu Jie and I went to Zurich for the street parade. When I told my host family I was going to the Streetparade, they were in total shock. They asked me to be careful and such, don't buy drugs from people selling it roadside, take care of my drink because people might spike them and all. I didn't know what big deal it was until I was there. Initially I was thinking of buying a beer to drink before going out to the street parade, but then when I saw the surroundings, no more beer for me. I had to be 100% wide awake and alert. We didn't like the atmosphere a bit, because everyone was like shouting mad (happily) and drinking alcohol and there was almost shattered glass from the beer bottles everywhere on the floor. It was just noon and there were already drunken people. We went to Manor Restaurant to escape the craziness for a while for lunch, but then the lunch became an hour and a half chit-chatting, and then window shopping in Manor. Around 3-ish or so we went out, and the situation was still the same. We decided to go check out the techno music concert at the end of the street. This was what I got along the street.

Zurich main street.

It doesn't matter how old you are, I guess :\

They just saw me carrying a camera, and shouted "PHOTO" and posed for me.



Because sitting on a bench is too mainstream

This is what she looks from the back, and on the front she just had 2 black spots the size of a 5fr coin covering just her tits.
I promised Amanda that I would take some photos of lengzais for her, and I did :D Well, they were all wearing sunglasses so.. Everyone looks better with sunglasses on. But nevertheless, they looked :D

Today, 15 Aug, my host mom's side of the family and a big picnic with the whole family at her brother's house in Entlebuch. Actually it was mostly just me being awkward, sitting there not talking much because everyone was speaking in Swiss German. I had the chance to finally see the milking process, and be less than 1cm close with a cow. I've even petted the cows, and a 3-day-old calf. I even drank the milk that's fresh out from the cow's "boobs". Honestly, a city kid being in a farm is a bit funny to the village people. My host relatives were all like "You haven't seen the milking process??" "You've never been to a farm??" Yeh. At least now I'm a city kid with farm experiences. I even like the smell of hay now. Oh and I kinda almost got ran down by a cow. I had no idea that cows are so frigging hude up close. Their nose is the size of my palm. And the 3-day-old calf is even bigger than some of my 18 year old friend. Heck I even know a 22 year old girl who is smaller in size than the calf.





No comments:

Post a Comment