About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Friday, July 6, 2012


This shouldn't be up yet cause I haven't updated about the past few weeks... But I really can't procrastinate this..


We had our class party yesterday till this morning. It started out really high and crazy, but when the clock strikes at midnight, almost everyone was sitting outside crying.

Isaac, Gabriel and Marcos are going back to their home countries, and Julie is going back to Kanton Fribourg.

It's just been 4 months I've met them, but they've helped me out so much throughout my first few months in the school. Like telling me what to expect in class, what to keep an eye on, and explaining the forever confusing language, German, to me.

And the times we spent together "learning" in the Glasraum during English, German and French class, the boys talking about things I would never want to know... I really can't believe Marcos and Gabriel are already on the flight home. Isaac is leaving on the 11th but I won't be around to send him off to the airport.

Although Julie is still in Switzerland, I'm gonna miss her a lot. I always go to the Mensa (Cafeteria) with her and when everyone around us are speaking Swiss German, we turn to each other and start speaking in our strongly accented German (hers being French and mine being Asian).

Today was the last day of school before summer holidays, and we had some kind of assembly in the school (we don't have a hall, so we just sit on the stairs facing our Director) and they showed some photos and videos of the events happened throughout the year. Turns out that they have Winter Sports Day here and I'm gonna miss it next year because I'm going home before it starts. Marcos and Gabriel are flying home today early in the morning so they couldn't attend this last day. Isaac went to send them off so he wasn't here as well. Almost the end of the assembly, the class teachers had to come out and say who is leaving the school this year. Of course our class teacher came out and said that the boys have already left and Julie will be leaving after the school ends, and we all got emotional again.

I thought I would be jumping in joy when school ends and summer holidays starts... But now I'm in the pits.

I still can't believe I won't be seeing them next year in class anymore. And honestly speaking I don't think there would be any possibilities that the 5 of us will meet together again..



No comments:

Post a Comment