About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I've been putting this off for almost a month! Gotta get back to recalling what happened a month ago.

24th June (Sunday) I was home alone. The family went for a mountain bike tour in Wolhusen, which I am not capable of doing, so I just stayed home and I worked on my presentation on Malaysia for Geography class.

25th June, I did my presentation on Malaysia in school. Nothing much special. I showed the class the video I made and I guess that's it.

26th June. AFS organized a trip to the Bundeshaus in Bern for us. Well, all of us Malaysians except Pei San went, and there were altogether 50 AFS exchange students participating. That was the maximum number of students allowed, so we had to send in our participation form early as it's "First come first serve" (I guess this is the term for it?) And so yeah, we got to know a bit of the politics of Switzerland, which is much different from Malaysia, I guess, I'm not sure either because I forgot about the parliament facts right after SPM Sejarah. We also visited the Kanton Bundeshaus, which is in charge of the Kantons and it is much smaller, plus the security ain't so strict either. We had to go through a metal detector gate and we were not allowed to bring cameras or our bags into the Bundeshaus. We had sandwiches for lunch in the Kanton Bundeshaus, didn't fill our empty stomachs much but it keeps it from growling like a lion. After the whole trip we stayed around in Bern and hung out a bit. The weather was really shitty so we couldn't really have a picnic or anything.

 

The next day, I was supposed to perform the violin in Music class. BUT, it turns out that EVERY SINGLE TIME the class is canceled, I'm not informed. And that just sucks really really bad. Julie and I went to Luzern to shop after school. The sales, oh god, the SALES. There was a dress that I almost bought during my third week here. It was 39.90fr and that time I was spending money like crazy. I SAW IT FOR JUST 10FR NOW. But I didn't buy, cause now I'm watching over the money like crazy. We had dinner in an Italian restaurant which the price was quite reasonable.

On Friday, Vera from Indonesia invited me to go to Luzern to a club. I didn't want to go alone so I dragged Shu Chien, KC and Jun Khee along. Vera was going back to Indonesia in a week and I've not been able to show up every time she asks me out, so I guess I should go now. Funny thing. We met Vanessa from California and another girl from Austria, but they were both living in the Italian part of Switzerland.




Shu Chien, KC and Jun Khee bought beers from Coop and they drank it before entering the club. Shu Chien wasn't allowed to go into the club because the security thinks she was drunk. The guys went in and Shu Chien and I ended up eating fries at a nearby Kebab shop. 2 tourists from China sat next to us and we chat a bit, seeing our "own-skin" people, we really just couldn't stop the urge to ask where are they from. KC and Jun Khee came out early cause they said it was boring inside, and we took the last train back to my house. They spent the night over here.




After breakfast the next day, we went to the Schwimmbad in Schüpfheim and just goof around, lying under the sun and swimming a while till almost 2pm. We walked there from my house and it took us 1 hour. ONE HOUR to walk to the swimming pool. There were moments I REALLY WANT TO FORGET.


We had Kebab for lunch and took the train to Luzern, where we practically did nothing but sit next to the lake and waste time. The Luzerner Fest was that day but we had no idea what should we do. After sending Shu Chien to her train, we 3 just sat at the train station and waited till it's 7pm. The weather was hot and the flies, OH EMM GEE THE FLIES were buzzing here and there.




No comments:

Post a Comment