About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The last week of school.

Okay so on Monday, I finally had to perform the violin. I played Leehom's Song (Of course) 落叶归根 :) I chose a Chinese song because IF I play some wrong notes, no one would actually know. But my performance sucked anyway. I've never had SO MANY out of tune notes EVER when I performed. I was practically shaking. Glad that's over, though.

On Tuesday, we had no school. There was some kind of sports event for all the school in Kanton Luzern, which took place in Schüpfheim. So, basically all of the students from the Kanti had to help out today and we have no school. There was football, basketball, volleyball and unihockey. I was assigned to selling hot-dogs. My shift was from 1pm to 3pm, but by the time it was my shift, the hot-dogs were all sold out. So, I didn't have to do anything AT ALL. Went to Migros before it ends and bought some food for Isaac's party later with Julie.

Isaac's party.



It was kinda like a farewell party for him and the other exchange students. It was in Wolhusen, some where up some hill and we had a small BBQ. The party was fun, and we were all goofing off. Marcos and I kept "exchanging" racist jokes. Him telling me Asian racists jokes and me telling him Black racists jokes. I kinda just used the Indian jokes I heard last year in school and just changed them to black :\ We went home with the 10.30pm bus (CAUSE THE STINKING RAILWAY WAS UNDER MAINTENANCE AND I HAVE TO TAKE THE BUS WHICH IS ALWAYS LATE FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER) tired and worn out.

Wednesday was practically the last day for Isaac, Gabriel and Marcos. Gabriel and Isaac skipped Music cause they didn't wanna perform. After Biology, Isaac and I walked to the bahnhof to meet Marcos cause he went home after lunch cause he wasn't feeling well. Yeah, they were kinda emotional about although they hated the school, it's already their last day there and all. And with packing and leaving, boy, I didn't know guys could be so emotional.

Thursday we went to Basel for our class trip. The funny thing is that the whole school are going on the class trip, to different places for each class. Karin arranged everything and we had a whole section in the train reserved, just for Kantonsschule Schüpfheim 3Ka :D We went for "Foxtrail" in Basel, kind of like a scavenger hunt around the whole Basel. My group was Anja, Martina, Megi and I. We kinda took things slowly. We didn't intend to finish the whole thing, so we took our time and walked around and sit around. We met a Singaporean lady, though. She was SO typical Singaporean. She was using Lahs and Ahs and Lehs while speaking English with us, and her Singlish accent is so strong, the girls couldn't understand what she was talking at first. And she was there "sharing" her story of Jesus and all. Sorry, I'm not Christian so I thought the whole talk she gave was baloney. Megi is Hindu as well so we both just kinda kept rolling our eyes. We met up with the rest of the group at the train station and then went for a little ice-cream, which I didn't eat.









The Klassenfest was on Thursday as well, in a small house in Entlebuch. They rented the house just for the party. The party was AWESOME. We kinda just jumped around and danced to the music, singing out the lyrics at the top of our lungs. We were acting like we're drunk, but we're not. There was also a game that I got pulled into. Everyone stands in a circle and passing kisses on the cheek. It was weird and awkward for me, but hey, I guess this is one of the culture shocks for me. Yeah I kinda updated this on another post, so I'm gonna just leave it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment