About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

19th of June was the sports day in my school. That was the most unique sports day I've ever had in my life.

Well for one thing, we didn't do track and field. And we also didn't compete against houses. We were arranged into different groups by the school and then we compete in football, volleyball and basketball with the other groups. And before that we have to swim and jog.

What's worse is that I was having the big aunty visiting me.

I was assigned to group B4. So we had to swim. We had to swim for 100m and then get up and straight away jog a big round outside the pool. Everyone had to jog wet. After that we started with football, basketball and volleyball. We had to run to 3 places to play : the school, the swimming pool and the sports hall. It was so tiring, and hot, and sunny. We ended around 3pm and then I cycled back home. I missed the train in the morning because of some reasons, so I had to cycle to the swimming pool. I don't know who won the sports day, or whether is there even a winner. I was too tired to think.

Friday was the Maturafeier. It's kind of like the graduation, combined with commencements. Did you know it takes only 1 week to grade their Graduation exams? Whereby it takes almost 3 months in Malaysia? And if you pass the exams, you graduate, but if you don't, you have to repeat the 1 whole year of school. In the morning in school, the graduating class came back for, like, our "Testimonial Day" performances. They prepared videos, slideshows and performances for us. This year their theme was Olympics, so the performances they put up was duel between students from the graduating class and the teachers, like handstands, math quiz, books-lifting, floor cleaning and so on. At night was the ceremony and I had to sing in the choir for the Maturafeier. It was kind of boring for me cause I didn't really understand what was going on. After that I had to work during the after party in cups washing. Bleh not difficult but it was boring. The party later went on to Hotel Adler, where I had a bit too much to drink and it gave me a bit of a headache. I had to cycle home at 3am, when I was supposed to work at the bar serving drinks. They said they could handle it, so I went home and sleep. I had a bit difficulty in cycling, because there were no street lamps and the dynamo light on the bike was a bit cacat. It wasn't as scary as it would be if I were to cycle home in Malaysia.

Going off to Jesolo, Venice, Italy later at midnight. I'm just excited for the pizza and pasta and ice-cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment