About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well we did something cool on Sunday, me, Julia, Joel and my host dad. But I think it's inappropriate to post it up so...

Today's sport was.. running... sprinting... stretching... AND BASKETBALL!!!!!!!! Something I feel comfortable in. It's been so long since I've played basketball, and I forgot how much I enjoy it, and I also forgot how badly I suck.

I have one advantage, though. I'm tall. My classmates were complaining. In a good, joking way, though. They were all like "Sie ist asiatisch aber sie ist grösser als uns."which means "She's Asian but she's taller than us." Well, yeah, I'm one of the tallest girl in class, and the only pure Asian. There are 2 Indian girls in my class, but they were born here. I'm glad that Chee Cheng and Wei Kei taught me almost everything I need to know about basketball. At least this time I didn't make a fool out of myself during sports. Have I mentioned that I have the worst fitness in class? And I'm not being modest? I'm seriously the worst sports student in class? And that motivated me to go jogging on Saturday, although I couldn't jog far and consistently. I ended up walking more than I jog. But at least I did some work out, eh?

I also realized that I'm more immune to the cold temperature here. Apparently it is colder in the house sometimes compared to outside. Initially I thought that I'm used to the weather and temperature here. Then I realized the layer of fat I have is now probably 5 times thicker than I had back home. Meh.

Anyways, I'm going Paris tomorrow with the school. I'm a bit worried, though. The itinerary is all in French and I couldn't understand a single word, and my host family doesn't know French well either. But from what I see, I don't see "The Eiffle Tower" and "Musée du Louvre" and "Arc de Triomphe". Are we seriously not gonna visit these places? I'm only interested to go to these 3 places. Shit.

Fingers crossed that everything goes well. I was expecting a lot few weeks ago, but now I'm keeping my expectations low. As the AFS volunteers taught us : "Expect nothing." (Well, actually they said "expect the unexpected" most of the time, but they did say "expect nothing" once or twice)

Au Revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment