About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Monday, June 25, 2012

Okay so here are the photos from Paris. Being a lifeless fool and snapping photos of every random things I see, I have more than 800 photos from the trip, and that was already "controlling myself". These are the few that really means something or photos that I like.

Get ready...

On the way to Paris in the train

Paris Gare de Lyon

Gateway to the City Of Love

Outside view of Gare de Lyon. THIS IS JUST THE TRAINSTATION OMG

At the hotel lobby. Why is there a traffic cone, KEIN AHNUNG.

Ain't this a beauty?

If I were rich, I'd buy this whole shop for my mom *and myself*

Some random street. This is how I reach 200 photos a day

First night, somewhere near the Notre Dame

The group. Yeah we're all there is.

Some random street with restaurants.

I don't know what this is called. Is it a palace?


Group photo w/o Cora

THIS IS THE LIBRARY I WAS TALKING ABOUT. And this is just the half of it.

Macaroons in Europe are so much more expensive than Malaysia.


A Music Academy, I think. How prestige can you get?

Rue de EXPENSIVE SHOPS

I don't know if this is Vandalism, or just pure brilliant.


Bokeh-ing

Indian cuisine for dinner, with the boss of the restaurant and the musicians.

Part of the Louvre

Inside the Louvre

We've taken a photo WITH Mona Lisa.. Life : Half completed.

Lourve.

Taken from a window in the Museum.

From left: Paul, Victor, Anja, Alicia, ME, Cora, Gabriel, Julie, Simon



Add caption

I like this :)

Thank you Australian tourist for taking this photo for us.


I LOVE THIS but screw you, traffic light. You ruined the whole view.

I guess this is kinda every girl's dream shop? Look at the people taking photos in front of the entrance.

I have no idea where and what is this. I'm so sorry.




AND THIS POST MARKS MY 40TH POST IN THIS WONDERFUL BLOG.

*A-hem* why are you rolling your eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment