About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

God, it's June already.

I hadn't realize that I haven't been updating lately.. I don't even know if I'm busy or lazy. I can't seem to remember what I do everyday after school..

Well, last week was special.

Friday night, I took the 9pm train to Luzern to meet up with Pei San and Jun Khee. God bless the Gleis 7 train card that I don't need to pay any train tickets after 7pm. We sat by the lake and just talked, but then it was getting colder and colder, so we all came back to my house with the 2nd last train and slept for 3 hours, before taking the first train to Zurich.

Why are we going to Zurich? Because Vincent, who is another Malaysian but exchanging in Austria, has come to visit Switzerland.

Well we reached there at 8am, and waited till 10.30 for the Asian Shop to open, and meet up with the other Malaysians. We went to Coop and bought some food and drinks, and went to the park in Zurich for a small picnic. KC joined later, around 12.30pm or so. We just sat there, took photos, talked, laughed and just...relaxed. People were wearing bikinis and swimming trunks in the park, sun bathing. After the small picnic we went to "the top of Zurich", the place where Herr Glanzmann took us when we were with the Deutschkurs trip. Then we went a bit of shopping, and then Shu Chien, Shu Jie and I bought dinner from Migros take away, while the guys bought Chinese Take Away. I've been eating the same Chinese food whenever I'm here in Zurich with them, and it's not really cheap, so I guess this time I should take a break from Chinese food and eat something else instead. We then went searching for an ATM Machine for Shu Chien, but her card was having problems, so we took the tram back to the train station. I missed my train, and I had to wait for an hour in the train station. So instead of waiting alone, I traveled to Bern with Pei San, Jun Khee and Vincent (BECAUSE I HAVE GLEIS 7) and from Bern I took the train to Entlebuch and wait about 15 minutes in Entlebuch for the train to Hasle. I still arrive at the same time if I were to wait an hour in Zurich, but I guess this is better cause we can hang out a little bit more. Oh and have I told you how proud is it to know so many language? We were in the train, and then there were a few girls from Hong Kong I think. They were speaking Cantonese, and then Vincent was like "They are from Hong Kong" in Mandarin and loud enough for them to hear us. They gave us a kind of dirty look, and then I started using Malay to converse. And you know what? Our German is now better than our Malay by A LOT. Pei San spoke it in the German grammar way, and I tend to mix in some German while conversing, which I don't even notice. Sigh..
Group photo at the park

Sunday was nothing much, I guess. Just stayed home, and rest, cause Saturday was really, really tiring. I read my Hunger Games book and I'm about 2/3 finished. Monday was normal as well, and I played tennis with the family for a while in Entlebuch. Although I've just played once, which was during Games Carnival, but I'm playing much better that day compared to GC.

Tuesday in school for PE, we went swimming in the Swimming Pool in Schuepfheim. Well, we had 2 hours of PE so the first hour we went jogging. I'm so ashamed of my fitness. I can't even jog for 10 minutes straight, and I'm the slowest in the class. We jogged in one direction for 10 minutes, then turn back and jog till we reach our starting point. I was the first one to turn back, and the last one to arrive at the starting point. Shit. Swimming was better, though. I'm so glad I took *part of* the lifesaving course back in Cempaka, so I actually know how to swim properly. Herr Portmann, our PE teacher, observed everyone's swimming at first and then later pointed out to me that I can swim well already, so when he's teaching the class how to swim, I can go to the other side and swim by myself and at my own pace. My stamina tends to be better when I'm swimming instead of when I'm jogging.

Wednesday, we had school till lunchtime, then we went to Luzern for the class visit to Eichhof Brewery. It was for Chemistry, cause I think we're now learning Carbon Compounds, and we're gonna reach alcohol learning soon I guess. I don't really know what's going on in class. The tour of the brewery was leaded by a guide, of course, but she was speaking in Swiss German, through the *I don't know what's it called* thingy that teachers always use in class to amplify their voice. Well I think that thing is a waste of money. I don't understand why the teachers in SMKBBSP like to use it that much. It muffles up the voice and although it's louder, you don't understand a single word the teacher said. And when the teachers get angry, they always tend to forget that they're using that thing-a-magic and screaming through the mic. *sigh*.



Apparently, all of us have to wear this safety vest, which says "visitor" on the back.




Guy 2 : Because it doesn't have to stop to change colour
Guy 1 : Do you know why beer goes through your system so fast?
Guy 2 : Because it does not have to stop to change color.




I just made that joke up, those 2 didn't really say that. Well, maybe they did, they were in another room.

Oh well the end of the tour was to sit down and taste some of their beer. They taught us how to taste the beer, but I am clueless of what the lady said. They passed out beers, and there was a small bucket for you to dispose of the beer if you don't like it.





We were also provided with bread, fresh bread. After 2 types of beer, we were provided with SAUSAGES. WITH FREE TUBE OF MUSTARD FOR EVERYONE. Wow, and we paid 15fr for this visit. Free meal. It was all you can eat Sausage. They gave out 2 per person, but then later they came around with a tray full of sausages and asked who wants more. The bread was also "free flow". We tried 3 different types of beer, I think.


 And each of us got a goody bag. A Eichhof beer bag, with 8 different types of bottles of beers inside. LOOK!


The 3rd bottle from the right, I drank it while we were in Luzern Park. We stayed there after the visit to relax a bit, but I was actually staying so I could wait till it's after 7pm so I don't need to buy a ticket. Oh and I can pop open a beer bottle with my teeth :) And I can't drink a whole bottle of beer. I get really dizzy easily, and when I do, I just stare into a blank space and craving for sleep.

In the park

No comments:

Post a Comment