About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Friday, June 29, 2012


So the day right after Paris trip was horrible.

Not in a horrible, everything-bad-happened-to-me way, but a horrible i-am-so-tired-i-can-fall-asleep-while-walking way.

So I don't really remember doing anything special on that day, just explaining to people how was the trip.

Tuesday was supposed to be our sports day, but then the weather was shit. It rained the whole day, non-stop. We had dancing, instead, salsa dancing again :) Yes, I do really enjoy salsa dancing. I was the male again this time, cause in this school, or perhaps in my year, we seem to be in shortage of male students. This time we all danced in a circle, and changing partners constantly. We made almost a full round, with everybody dancing with every other people. It was fun, seriously, and you know what makes it better? People actually complimenting on my dancing, saying I was better than the guys. After dancing we played some really weird sports, like using a tennis racquette and hitting a ball into a handball goal, baseball but instead of bats, gloves and baseball, we used our feet and a volleyball to kick on. The only game that we played which was normal was badminton. After school, Martina had a small birthday party at her house, so I went there around 7pm, but when I reached Escholzmatt trainstation, I realized I had no idea where her house is. I spent 30 minutes waiting at the trainstation because I couldn't reach anyone and ask for directions. Megi then returned my call and met me outside the train station and walked me to Martina's house.

And here comes the story of the stupid bus driver.

The railway was under maintanence, so I had to take the bus from Schüpfheim back to Hasle. I got on the bus, and there was only 2 other passengers, a guy and a lady with a tram. The guy was obviously drunk, and he asked the bus driver if he could go all the way to Wolhusen without stopping. I don't know what the bus driver replied, though. When the bus was about to reach the stop in Hasle, I pressed the "Stop Request" button in the bus. But the bus driver DID NOT stop at all. So I walked up and asked him why didn't he stop. He just said "Hasle ist schon vorbei" which means we've already passed by Hasle. He said I didn't press the button, but I said I did. The guy was just standing there and snickering. He kept pointing his head and gesturing the "crazy" sign, but referring to whom, I don't know. I just felt like punching his face. I went back to my seat, my face obviously furious, and the guy just kept snickering. When we're about to reach the next village, the lady, who I think is a foreigner, was frantically pressing the button to stop. When the bus driver didn't stop, she kept shouting "Bitte" which means please. She was shouting non-stop, and finally when the bus stopped, the bus driver mumbled "Learn some German". Again, the guy was just snickering. It was drizzling outside, and cold. I had no choice but to call my host-dad to come pick me up cause I don't know how to walk back from this village. Seriously, ma de.

Nothing to update for the rest of the week, just that the weather is shit and all.

On Friday night, I went to Shu Chien's house to overnight, because we're going to EUROPA PARK the next day. Met up with Shu Jie in the Zurich train station, and Shu Jie bumped into Zheng Yu, an oldie from China. We chat a little bit and then he had to go and then we went to Migros and then we met up with Pei San and then we took the train to Otelfingen which was where Shu Chien is staying. Again, thank heavens for Gleis7 so I don't need to pay any train ticket. We kinda just talked and gossip and Shu Chien and I were kinda fangirl-ing over Hunger Games a little bit. We slept at 2am, and had to wake up at 5am the next day. Nice job. Eventually, we did wake up, but we were late, but we didn't miss the train either. We met the others at the Carpark near Zurich train station and then we were on our way to EUROPA PARK. Yeah well Europa Park is pretty much like Universal Studios, just that I have no idea what their mascot is, and the rides were seperated into different countries, instead of different movies. We only had time to go on 5 rides - 4 roller coasters and 1 water rafting ride. The supposed to be scariest ride was a disappointment. KC and I were sitting with 2 other German boys, and we made conversation with them as we reached the end of the ride. The ride was a bit boring. KC and I could talk after the first fall, and all we said were "Weih, not cigek leh". Reached home around 10pm and had to rush to Anja's house to overnight cause I've volunteered for the Tour de Suisse thingy, which was a bike tour around Switzerland. I volunteeered to work, not to cycle.

I was dead tired when I reached home. Freshened myself up then my host-mom fetched me to Schüpfheim to meet up with Anja and Megi. There was a festival in Sörenburg, the place where we had to work for Tour de Suisse, and we were partying till almost 1am. Holymama I didn't know how I survived it. Didn't drink alcohol, just Ice Tea, but that bottle of Ice Tea cost me 5fr. But my physical state couldn't afford to drink alcohol, which was cheaper. I was practically dead when we finally went back to Anja's house to rest.

8am and I woke up for the Tour de Suisse. It was 17th June, just so you know, which was Father's Day as well. We met up with the other volunteers at 10.30am and had another meal, which was oh-my-god delicious. Then we went to work. We had to sell drinks and beers and sandwiches. It wasn't really hard work, but I was tired from the 2 days earlier. There were a hell lot of free gifts given out.






Around 5.30pm or so, the last bike finally came in, and we were allowed to go home after most of the people had gone. I reached home around 8pm and I was so tired, I had no appetite for dinner at all. Dead, on my bed. And there was school on the next day. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment