About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So the new week begins. I can't recall anything special on Monday, but Tuesday was the first Philosophy test for me. I tried my hardest, I swear, but all I felt that I was writing were bullshit. I couldn't understand the question properly. I had to try. I feel like Herr Duss, our Philosophy teacher, has kinda high expectations for me. Marcos, Isaac, Gabriel and Julie were exceptional in Philosophy. When I first got into the school, they were always telling me how Philosophy was the best subject they could do, and how awesome the teacher is, and how interesting the class is, and Anja and Megi once told me, that Marcos and Gabriel had a class debate during Philosophy in German. I was really amazed by that. I still can't fully understand what's going on in this class, but I'm really trying.

Wednesday, I went to Taekwando training with Anja. I had to say, I was pretty nervous. I was the only one without the uniform, and I was so afraid that I would make a complete idiot out of myself. We started off with a game, which looks like volleyball but instead of using a ball, they used some kind of shuttlecock. After that was the kicking exercising and all. I guess I could say, not to brag here, that I did pretty well for a first-timer. Oh and by the way, there's this 8 year old kid who has already a black belt and was leading the class. That kid's insane. I swear. After training, we tumpang-ed a ride from Toby, a friend of Anja's to the bahnhof. There, we waited for her bus and my train along with her cousin and another friend. I've gotta say, it was fun :D I don't mind going back again. Hopefully I can go back with free classes. Oh and a shout-out to Mr Chang Jun Qiang because his birthday was on this day.

For sports on Thursday, we had this thing called OL, aka Orientierungslauf, which means orienteering running or something like that. We had to run around Schüpfheim and find these stapler puncher thingy and punch it onto a card and then run back to the school. It was weird. Seemed to be that everyone hated this thing. It was a first for me so I don't know how bad or good it feels. (btw it's Ding's birthday)

Friday was my first piano lesson this new school year. After the piano lesson, I went to the Chinese-Thai restaurant that was newly opened near my school with Anja, Martina, Julian and Karin. It was a lunch buffet and it cost 22fr with drinks. It was not bad, but not worth 22fr. I could hear my heart break when I paid my bill. At the evening was a concert by Karin Marbacher of 5Pa. She's in my Schwerpunktfach Musik class, and this concert is her Maturaarbeit. In Swiss, their SPM is called Matura. Well, Matura is actually higher level than SPM, perhaps STPM maybe? And they have these assignments they need to do, which are called Maturaarbeit. So Karin's Maturaarbeit was this concert. I went with Livia and her boyfriend. She sang and played the flute, and for our door gift, it was pretty little rocks, which means something but I forgot. After the concert, we went to Due, a bar/pub in Entlebuch again. I find this bar/pub so much better because you're not allowed to smoke inside, so it's pretty nice. Living in a small town means bumping into a lot of people. I bumped into 2 host-cousins, and a lot of people from school who graduated last year. This time we went home a bit earlier because Livia's boyfriend, Raphael, wasn't feeling too well, and he was the driver. I didn't mind at all because I was tired myself.

Saturday was nothing much. At the afternoon, we went to a big Migros for groceries shopping in Wolhusen. Julia bought a DVD. A French film called "Intouchables". We watched it that night after dinner. Of course, they watched the German dubbed version, and they turned on the German subtitles for me so I could understand better. I understood most of the film, and it was a beautiful movie. Very touching, and based on a true story. It was about a man, who is paralyzed, who hired a guy to help him with his daily activities, and how they bonded and changed each other's lives. Seriously, anyone who's reading this, you should go watch it if possible.

On Sunday, Julia, Joel and I went with the Freizeitklub Hasle (direct translate "Free Time Club Hasle") to Schüpfheim to make Ravioli. It's kinda like dumplings but the fillings are cheese. We walked from Hasle to Schüpfheim with other families and when we reached there, the owner told us about the history about the company and how to make pastas or something like that. It was all in Swiss German and I was busy munching on the cheese and chips they provided for us. We didn't really make the raviolis ourselves. We just mixed the cheese, put it into a container, attached it to the machine, and just collect them when the machine is finished with packing the raviolis. After that we got to eat the raviolis we "made" and it was frigging delicious. I was sitting with Julia and Jana, and 3 little girls. They're so sweet. They asked me "who are my parents" and I told them my parents' name and they asked what's my family name. When I told them it was Loke, their faces went "huh?" and asked where are my parents now. I told them "in Malaysia" and the confused look went harder. Living in a small village, you tend to know almost everybody living there and where. So then they asked about my full name. They find my name so funny, and then I taught them my Chinese name, which they had a blast repeating it out loud to everyone they see. After the whole thing and when we were back in our house, Julia turned on The Hunger Games and Jana, Julia and I watched it together. Have I mentioned that Julia is now kind of obsessed with The Hunger Games? And a bit of Josh Hutcherson? I feel so proud :D

 




No comments:

Post a Comment