About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Goodness I have been putting off this blog for a month now! So my last post stopped at the Herbstwanderung. Here are some pics.










Just so you know, I'm looking at my agenda now and writing according to what I wrote in my agenda. It's been too long.

I was extremely exhausted when I came back from the hiking. My muscles didn't hurt that much, only when I sat down for too long and then stood up suddenly. It has that same pain I had when I was in Form 1 in that leadership scout camp. I went to sleep early as well and the next day I woke up with no muscle pains. I was still tired, yeah, but my legs still functioned properly. Helllll yeah!

The week went on quite normally, and then on Friday (14th September) after school, I went to Zurich. It was actually the last day of Deutschkurs for the Newbies and it seemed to be a "tradition" for the Oldies and Newbies to meet up in the Zurich park on the last day of Deutschkurs. God, time passed really fast. It seemed just like yesterday that we were newbies and were attending this "End of Deutschkurs" Party at the park. And now we're attending as Oldies. I went earlier and met up with Jun Khee, Pei San to go to H&M to help Julia buy a cardigan, and went a bit of shopping for myself as well. I bought a green scarf, which I love the colour a lot. We met up with the others at the park around 6pm or so. There was already a lot people there. I remember seeing Michael first, and then Will was there with his guitar, and then a whole lot of other people. There were more Asians compared to last time. 8 newbies from Thailand, 7 newbies from China (I think) and some from Hong Kong and some from Japan. Of course, we spoke Mandarin with the people from China and Cantonese with the people from Hong Kong. We stayed till about 8pm and left to the bahnhof to get some dinner at the Migros Take-away. Photos:


with exchangies from China

Proud from Thailand!! Our "neighbour"

Ale and Sabina

Maruly, who took the train with me everyday from Luzern to Olten during Deutschkurs.

Juan Camilo, whom I haven't seen since Deutschkurs ended

My Peruvian buddy, Will

With the aussie mate, Michael

Saturday evening (15th Sept) was a brass concert at the Restaurant Engel in Hasle. Livia invited me to go with her and her sister, and her boyfriend plays the horn in the band. Bumped into Tony, my host-mom's brother-in-law and Gregor, my host-dad's brother-in-law was in the band as well. After the concert, Livia and I walked to Entlebuch to a bar called Port. It was kind of my first "ausgang". I got to know Livia a lot more. She was an exchange student in Fribourg and in England. She loves studying languages and is now learning Mandarin. I tried an Entlebuch speciality : Kaffeeschnapps (aka Coffe with alcohol). It was surprisingly yummy. We met a few people who studied in the Kanti but graduated, and a friend of Livia, David sat with us. He even bought us both a glass of Sex On The Beach, each, which was really nice of him but unnecessary. I was so paiseh to accept his drink because it costs more than 10fr each. There was also this guy, whom we have no idea who he was, asked if he could sit at our booth because he was alone, and started talking about his life. He said it was obvious that I'm not Swiss (duh) and doesn't believe that Livia is a Swiss, because she speaks perfect High German. No matter how hard Livia tried convincing him, he still doesn't believe it. Around 1am or so, we started walking back to Hasle. It was about 20-30min walk, and I don't know why, I always feel colder after I drank alcohol. I was basically shivering. Luckily I had my newly-bought scarf with me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment