About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sorry about the lack of update. Wasn't as free as before since school started.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy school. Just hate that I have to get up early every morning and walk all the way uphill for 10 minutes to my school.

Lets start off where I stopped.

So I guess on Monday nothing much happened, so skip. Tuesday, after lunch, I could actually go home, but then I stayed for German class, cause they were watching a movie. Anja and Megi ordered pizza while I ordered kebab. They delivered it to the school, and then we just took our food and ate in class while watching the movie. A movie starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. "Eyes Wide Shut". They're reading the book for literature in German class, and obviously we watched it in German. Yeah I get the movie here and there, but later I had to wikipedia and read the plot. It was a...well... Kids shouldn't watch it. I'm seriously amazed by how teachers are allowed show movie with some "content" in school. After the movie, I went home and went to Luzern. Our AFS Chapter, Vierwaldstättersee, organize a meet-up for us oldies with the newbies. I just gotta say, someone really pissed me off. Catherine, Carolina and I were the only oldies present. There were only 3 asians newbies I met. 2 from Japan and 1 from China. We met outside the Restaurant Treibhaus and walked to the park nearby to meet up with the others, then played some games, and then about 8.30 or so, it ended and we ate the snacks AFS prepared for us. Yeah it was nice, but when I was on the train, all I was thinking is that no new exchangies will be in my school. Just then, we had to get off at Wolhusen and board another train, and I saw a guy I met during the meet. He's Ukrainian so I can't spell his name, but it sounds like Yev-Hen. Turns out, he lives in Entlebuch, and will be starting school in Kanti Schüpfheim. Obviously, I was so excited. YEAH. I'm an oldie in my own school. I'm the next Julie, Isaac, Marcos and Gabriel :P so yeah, that was all for that day.

Wednesday was nothing much as well.

Thursday class was only 6 people. The rest went to Zürich to visit some University or some kind. Sports was jogging, and me wearing that ill-fitting shoes from my host mother, my feet were killing me. As always, I'm the slowest in class, but I really tried my best. After that we played Volleyball, against the boys from 4Pa. Yeah we got owned seriously. We lost. After school, after going home and shower and all, I went to the Zürich airport. Harry from Australia is getting ER-ed and was leaving that day. Met up with Jun Khee, Kook and Shu Jie at the airport, then Anna from Australia and Carolina. Then the rest, Will, Michael, Carly and all came. Apparently Harry requested to be ER-ed, and his host family isn't that good. They didn't even send him off. We stayed and took photos and I left before he went into the gates. I left at 8pm+, but I arrived home at 11pm. Bleh.

Friday was Herbstwanderung. Yeah. HIKING. It is actually a compulsory kind of sports day for the schools in Switzerland, "because Switzerland has too many mountains". It lasted altogether 6 hours. I was almost the last person, but I wasn't. I'm actually quite proud of myself, cause I didn't really stop much. I kept up with my pace and took everything slowly. In my mind, I kept thinking "slow and steady wins the race".



Opps I'm writing this in school. Class starting soon. Shall continue soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment