About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
I AM A SEXY BEAST

Now that I've got your attention, please click here. I promise you this is not some ad or spam. Just write something :)

Saturday, September 8, 2012

2nd week of the new school year.

The week was quite normal, except that the weather was terrible. I guess Monday was normal. Tuesday was normal as well, I guess, except the fact that the Mensa served something special that day. Cheese buffet and sausage buffet, with ice-cream as dessert. Wednesday was normal (Nicole's birthday), Thursday was normal, Friday, however, was a twist of change.

Well I only had 1 period on Fridays, cause I can not to go for German, as in I'm allowed to not go, and I don't have to go for French. So after my first period, I went back. After lunch and all and things like that, I went to Solothurn and met up with KC at the train station there. Then both of us tried our best to recall the road back to Jun Khee's house. Amazingly we managed to arrive at his house, safe and sound, and without asking directions at all, plus it was dark. KC, Shu Jie, Pei San and I were overnight-ing at Jun Khee's house because he's alone at home and yeah, we went for 1 night. KC brought "Sex on the beach", a drink, and Pei San cooked porridge. We just talked and played cards and had fun till about 2am or so, then we went to bed. I woke up at 9am the next day, awesome. I think it was the first time ever that I was the first to wake up among us. We had some breakfast ourselves and then Shu Chien came around 12pm or so. Shu Chien and Shu Jie went to Migros to buy lunch because they're the only ones that have GA, so they don't have to pay for a cent for the bus ride. They bought tortellini, and I cooked it. Holy mama I can cook!! First time ever to cook a western dish alone!! I don't know what started it, but we started "revising" our BM. We were pointing at the window and thinking what is Window in Malay, and then our body parts. None of us remembered what neck was. We had to google translate after a long failed attempt to recall. Damn our BM has gotten so bad, I don't think it's gonna be easy when we get back to Malaysia. The moment when one of us remember the word in BM, it feels like we've just achieved something enormously amazing. After that we all set out and left Jun Khee's house, them going to the Street Parade in Basel, and me going home. I went home because it was Joel's birthday and I figured I shouldn't be away the whole day. We were a bit late, so I had to take the bus. Apparently the bus came, but Shu Jie said that it isn't the right bus, but right after the bus left, I noticed it was the right bus. Ended up running halfway to the train station, with the last 5 minutes, I gave up. There was no way reaching the train station in 5 minutes. So in the end I arrived home 1 hour later, which was 6pm. Anyways it has been such a long time since all 6 of us Malaysians were together. I arrived home and Joel wasn't home, and he didn't come back till 9pm. I could've gone to Basel, too, but eh, whatever.


On Sunday, we celebrated Joel's birthday. I wanted to get him something special like a pocket-knife, because he loves doing those handy stuff, but Julia told me he already has one, so phooey. I just bought a birthday card and gave him the special birthday chocolate I bought when I was in Germany. Around 2pm or so, Muetti (grandma) arrived. It's really awkward when she remembers my name but suddenly forgot about Joel's name. Then other relatives started arriving. We had desserts, like cakes and tarts and vanilla and chocolate creme. Then, Lia, the little cousin from next door, pulled me to play some games with her. We played Uno and some board game called Dr. Bibber, and then another card game called Halli Galli or something like that. Eventually we got bored, so she took 2 rubber ducks from the toilet and started playing them, and narrating the story at the same time. You know what it's like? Think about Toy Story and how Andy plays with Woody and the other toys. That's exactly how she played those ducks. Eventually, again, she got bored and pulled me to her room in her house and played Barbie doll again. After that, masak-masak. After that, dress-up. She has this whole princess dress. After that, masak-masak again. After that, she handed me some rubber bands and asked me to tie her hair. After that she just took off all her clothes and got into her bikini, and placed a beach towel in the middle of the upstairs living room, and when she was ready to put on sun-screen (even though we're indoors with no direct sun-light), her dad calls us and dinner was served back in our house. So we went back for dinner, which was bread with assorted meat and cheese and some hard boiled egg. After dinner she asked if she can play in my room, so I said, yes, obviously. But it really ticked me off when she kept trying to climb into my bed with her shoes on. I kept telling her, no shoes on the bed. Honestly, my room was a bit wrecked by her. I don't know if I was the same when I was 5 years old, but she just takes everything she sees and play with it, or stick her hands into my lotions and all, which I have to say, I have never seen her wash her hand the whole time I was with her. Not before a meal, not after touching dirt, not after going to the toilet, never. Soon after that, Joel, Micha and Tim, Lia's brothers, came in as well. And then Lia and Micha started fighting around. Some time later, their dad came in and said that they have to go home. Honestly, I was a bit relieved. I was dead tired. Since they never mop the floor here in the house, I had to take a small cloth and wipe the floor after they left, cause I really can't stand them wearing shoes in my room.




One of Joel's birthday present

Muetti

See those animal heads? They're all hunted by my host-dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment